Part 2 ( FBI )

Monica Geller the FBI agent was standing at her desk digging through the papers, looking for a specific file, when she started losing her temper, Gunther her co-worker saw her and moved toward her.

Gunther : is everything okay?
Monica : did you see the blue file that was on my desk earlier?

Monica nervously kept searching while Gunther stood looking at her disbelieving that she was still looking after Joey Tribbiani. He came to her desk and sat on it.

Gunther : i can't believe you still behind him

Gunther : i can't believe you still behind him. The man held his white flag for you, all his work has became cleared.
Monica : you know he is up to something. Joey Tribbiani never goes clean.
Gunther : did you hear that his lawyer cleaned his name in court this morning? Ross Estes never joke when it comes to his job, he is the cleverest of all.
‎Monica : huh tell me about it.
‎Gunther : what's that?

Monica stopped to look at Gunther, putting her hands on her waist, and lifting one eyebrow.

Monica : i used to know him.

Gunther : what!!! when?

Monica : high school, we used to be friends until he went to college we kept in touch for a while but after that both of us got busy we just went on separated roads.

Gunther : wow.

Monica : don't do that okay, my problem is with Joey not Ross.

Gunther smiled ironically, and said sarcastically.

Gunther : yeah sure.

Monica opened the last drawer of her desk, and she was still bent on it, searching for papers and files. Then her boss called her to his office that when she found the file and held it up against Gunther's face.

Gunther : go see the boss i am sure he is so proud of you.
Monica : we'll see who's going to laugh at the end.

Monica left Gunther looking ironically and quickly went to her manager's office, then knocked on the door and entered.

Monica : you asked for me?

Her manager Richard didn't look at her when she got in and said impatiently.

Richard : is it true you were at the Tribbiani industries this morning?
Monica : maybe.

Richard began to lose his temper.

Richard : i thought we discussed this before
Monica : one chance sir, only one i swear i can prove that Joey is up to no good.
Richard : Monica you're the best at this department and that is why i'm giving you one more chance and one month only.
Monica : ONE MONTH!!
Richard : twenty days.

Monica opened her mouth not believing what her manager was saying and she would have respond but Richard preceded her.

Richard : one more word and i will cancel everything.
Monica : thank you sir.

Monica left the office, leaving her manager alone looking out of the glass window to his stubborn agent, wishing he made a decision to move her from his unit but she was still the best in the department

Monica left the office, leaving her manager alone looking out of the glass window to his stubborn agent, wishing he made a decision to move her from his unit but she was still the best in the department. He sighed impatience and went to indulge in work.

-------------------------------------------------

bet you didn't see Gunther in this right? :D

enjoy my story and vote for me please, Thank you. <3