Part 1 ( NEW YORK! )

Ross Estes stood with his elegant coat in front of the window of his luxurious office looking at the city. Ross, a veteran lawyer and famous among the successful businessmen is the personal lawyer of the billionaire and young businessman Joey Tribbiani.

 Ross, a veteran lawyer and famous among the successful businessmen is the personal lawyer of the billionaire and young businessman Joey Tribbiani

The phone rang on the desk, Ross turned to it, and quietly picked up the phone.

Ross : yes
Joey : so is it done ?
Ross : you don't have to worry i am taking care of everything.
Joey : great, we just don't want the cops out of our doors again.
Ross : everything's under control.
Joey : what about the ship?
Ross : i told you before it is not my job Joey, where is Chandler anyway?
Joey : i just want you to make sure that the papers are all fine and no one would check them twice then Chandler will take care of the rest.
Ross : i did the papers already so don't worry.
Joey : that's my man, hey listen why don't you come over tonight to celebrate our victory.
Ross : i'll think about it.

Ross closed the phone and sat in his office chair and then rested his back as he thought deeply about the court session that he had returned from before this afternoon, as he cleaned Joey Tribiani's name from one of the corruption cases attributed to him easily, as he is a skilled lawyer and knows the loopholes of the law well, which makes him use The law in his favor with absolute ease.

He was thinking about the number of cases that the police and the FBI tried to fabricate for his client, the businessman, despite the validity of many of the allegations against him, but he acquitted him of all the allegations attributed to him, so that Joey Tribbiani increased in his actions, heading towards a new activity in the drug trade.

Despite the expensive fees that Ross charges from Joey or any of his clients, he only does the paperwork for Joey, far from the dirty work that is being done from under the table, Joey Tribbiani has many men who takes care of those things and who are ready to take care of all his dirty work for money like Chandler Bing.

Ross sighed loudly, expressing his total surrender to his current situation. He got up walking to the window and looking back to the city, detailing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed this short scene. ^_^

please vote for me, thank you. <3