Part 14 ( stand by me )

Monica finished her work and then exited the FBI building to find it's night already over New York. She got into her car and drove to one of New York's most luxurious neighborhoods, where Rachel's lives.

Monica parked her car in front of the building and kept looking around, unable to deny the beauty of the neighborhood and its charming view on Central Park.

Monica entered the building, went to the elevator, and then went up to the floor where Rachel lives. She was a little nervous that she did not know what she's facing, Monica had loved taking control, but recently she felt everything was getting out of her hand.

The doorbell rang so Rachel opened with a wide smile on her face.

Rachel : Agent Geller! Welcome. please come in.

Monica entered cautiously and kept looking around at Rachel's fine taste. She walked around in the living room and then stood looking at a large frame hanging on the wall with a picture of Rachel, but she looked much younger and more innocent.

 She walked around in the living room and then stood looking at a large frame hanging on the wall with a picture of Rachel, but she looked much younger and more innocent

Rachel : You like it? That's one of my first photoshoots.
Monica : Old but gold right?
Rachel : Totally.

Monica turned, then sat on the sofa, looked at Rachel, then spoke.

Monica : Nice apartment.
Rachel : Thanks i decorated myself.
Monica : yeah it's beautiful.

There was a tense silence for seconds, Rachel was still standing with her arms crossed and looking at Monica and Monica patiently looking at her, but Rachel suddenly moved

Rachel : A drink?
Monica : just water thank you.

Rachel went to a nearby table and then poured a glass of water and gave it to Monica. Monica drank the water and then placed the cup on the coffee table in front of her and finally decided to speak.

Monica : So the new talk about a couple alert.
Rachel : Yeah? i didn't even notice. How is that like?
Monica : You know your love story with Joey Tribbiani is a first page article.

Rachel recalls that she should look like a victim in front of Monica and show her how annoyed she is about Joey.

Rachel : You should not believe everything you read you know.
Monica : Tell me about it.

Rachel moved to the bar to pour herself a glass while she was talking.

Rachel : You know it all started at that night. The party, it was amazing and lovely. He was amazing and lovely. I had the best time. We went out in a couple of dates and he was so gentle and sweet i liked it. We sure had a thing it was obvious. One thing led to another and we found ourselves in a real relationship.
Monica : That party was few days ago. How that possible?

Rachel felt stupid but she immediately fixed the situation.

Rachel : Oh you mean the last party? Oh no no it was a party like two months ago where we first met.
Monica : Really? I didn't know that.
Rachel : Yeah we kept it a secret you know press is crazy about these stuff.
Monica : Okay what happened then?
Rachel : He changed. He started to hit me.

Rachel tried to fake tears.

Rachel : And i'm the one who thought he's in love with me. you know that i'm in love with him.
Monica : No i didn't. I'm sorry... Did you try to call the cops?
Rachel : That's impossible. All i have is my reputation and don't act like you don't know Joey Tribbiani ! He could ruin my career in one call. Why would i do that!
Monica : Right.
Rachel : But i swore to god that i'm going to make him pay for what he did to me.
Monica : Good for you.

Monica stood in complete silence as she was looking at the shattered woman in front of her, She has always thought she is strong and never able to be affected. Rachel Green is one of the highest paid-for actress in Hollywood and shows on most magazine covers. No one really knows what she was going through.

Rachel pulled herself together and looked at Monica.

Rachel : Hey, When you called me on the phone you said you want me in something and now here i am exposing myself front of you. You are not a journalist right? you are a real FBI agent.
Monica : Yes of course i am. listen, I was coming actually because i needed few answers about Joey's life but since you said what you said i feel like i should help to get rid of him.
Rachel : Really?
Monica : Yeah really.
Rachel : Oh thank you, you're so sweet... What should we do now?
Monica : Look i believe Joey is involved in some kind of suspicious works and i need your help to get him.
Rachel : Whatever you need. But he must not know about this or the press.
Monica : Of course. you have my word.
Rachel : good then. so whenever i suspect something i will call you.
Monica : Exactly.
Rachel : Exactly.

Rachel said her last word with a meaningful smile on her face as she looked at Monica. Monica shook hands with her, and both don't know what's going on each other's minds.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, the actions is almost here tho ;)

thank you for reading so far and i hope you enjoy the story as much as i'm enjoying writing it ❤❤❤

Please feel free to comment and vote. Thank you. ❤❤❤

Have a good day. ❤❤❤❤❤❤