Part 10 ( war or peace? )

It was night in New York City when Rachel was preparing in front of her mirror in her luxurious apartment in one of the most luxurious neighborhoods of New York for her date with Joey Tribbiani, she did not know where he would take her on their first date.

Rachel wore a red dress like all her many revealing dresses, but she doesn't care anyway. She put some make-up and perfumed, then heard the doorbell ring.

She went to the door and opened it to find Joey Tribbiani standing in front of her with his suit with a light smile on his face. Joey looked at her and then his eyes made their ways to her red dress.

Joey : You look beautiful.
Rachel : Thank you, you too look fabulous yourself.
Joey : I can see you got yourself a great place right here, nice neighborhood.
Rachel : Do you want a tour inside? please come in.

Joey entered Rachel's apartment and kept looking around in admiration. The furniture was classic, never thought Rachel would have that good taste.

He walked through the living room a little and then looked out of the wide windows overlooking Central Park, the view was very impressive.

Rachel : I think we should go so we would not be late for where ever you gonna take me

Joey : Smart. What made you think that i am taking you out. Maybe i would like to spent the night in here.
Rachel : And waste the suit and the dress!
Joey : Okay. Fair enough. Let's go.

The two exited the elevator heading to the outside door, Joey put his hand on Rachel's back and opened the outside door for her to go out first, then opened the door to his luxury car that Rachel could not help but express her admiration for it.

Joey drove off to one of New York's most famous restaurants. He parked directly in front of the entrance, while paparazzi were in front of the main entrance taking photos to famous people who's attending the place.

Joey : Ready?
Rachel : Always.

Joy got off the car and then went to open the door for Rachel, Rachel got off in her black coat avoiding the cold in New York, she closed it well as she was smiling to paparazzi. She held Joey's arm while entering, Rachel was enjoying a lot as she saw Joey Tribbiani's position in this place, everyone was respecting and giving him space.

The two followed the waiter to their table, it was in a quiet corner of the restaurant, lightly lit and romantic.

Joey took off Rachel's coat and put it on the chair and then sat down and spoke a little, then they ordered dinner in Joey's taste.

Rachel : I got to tell you this place is amazing.
Joey : You've never been here before?
Rachel : Believe it or not but this is my first time. it's amazing.
Joey : I'm happy you like it.

Rachel looked into Joey's eyes fixed on her

Rachel : Why do i get the feeling that you wanna say something.
Joey : I do. I just thought i would say it at the end of the night.
Rachel : Feel free to ask me anything.
Joey : Do you feel comfortable? I mean right here right now with me?
Rachel : Wow heavy question.
Joey : You can not answer it.
Rachel : Actually i do feel comfortable with you.
Joey : Great. Why don't we play a little game.
Rachel : Aren't we a little bit old for those kind of things?
Joey : It's a couple of questions no big deal.
Rachel : Okay.
Joey : So you enjoy dating business men?
Rachel : Haha I know what you are doing here.
Joey : I'm not judging you. Let's just be serious for a while. If someone told you to snitch me out, would you do it?

Rachel's sarcastic look turned completely serious, she thought Joey was joking at first but she understood what he wanted to say. She took a sip of her drink and then seated well to speak more seriously.

Rachel : Well it depends on how much you gonna pay for my loyalty.

Joey looked at her without amazement, but he did not deny his admiration for her response.

Joey : I like that. i like you already. Okay another question. Do you think you need my protection?
Rachel : What kind of protection? protection from what?
Joey : From going to jail for example.

Rachel panicked, and slowly began to lean away from Joy.

Joey : Don't freak out we are just having a conversation.
Rachel : Why would i go to jail?
Joey : Okay. Someone saw you buying drugs from a blonde lady earlier.
Rachel : WHAT!! How did you know that?

When Rachel panicked, she had caught the eyes , but Joey tried to calm her down.

Joey : Calm down. I got you. You just need to tell me who is this lady?
Rachel : Oh god, I don't know her name i just met her before in some kind of party few months ago and then she started to supply me every now and then. I didn't think it's a big deal you know.
Joey : Cool relax alright. You need to stop asking this lady because i think she's dangerous and if you need my protection i need to know that whatever i tell you need to be between us.

Rachel felt that Joey's look was threatening and not protective at all, just as she felt he was in trouble but she only cares for herself right now.

Joey : So we are cool here?
Rachel : You promise i'm gonna be fine?

Joey poured a drink into her cup as well as in his cup and then handed her her cup and raised his cup in front of her.

Joey: I promise.

--------------------------------------------------

Do you think that those two could fall in love despite any circumstances ??

The story is getting more and more interesting i promise.

feel free to leave comments and votes. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️