Diary Of a Loner.. 5

Dear Diary,

The last couple of days have been absolute bliss. I've spent every single one of them with Daniel, he calls into the shop every day for a small bit and then I meet up with him after work. Chris has been threatening him that if he doesn't  buy something next time he comes in that he'll be banned from the shop. I find it pretty hilarious poor Daniel thinks that he's being serious and I can't seem to bring myself to tell him that Chris is only messing with him.

Daniel brought me to meet some of his friends that he made down here, and I was kind of embarrassed to see that they were in my year. I always thought that the majority of people attending my school were stuck up and had no time for people like me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. They were all so nice and really funny and I got on great with them. They were also completely mental but that's what I liked about them. The other day we all went surfing together, it was amazing fun. I was sort of terrified at first because I had never surfed before, and the waves crashing onto the beach kind of intimidated me.

Daniel took care of me though and made sure I knew what I was doing before I went out, it was so sweet of him. Once I got out on the water I realised that I wasn't half bad at it. I caught myself a good couple of waves and I managed to stand up properly twice, which I was extremely proud of.  Scott who was one of Daniels friends was like a professional at it, he stood up ever single time and caught every wave. It was brilliant watching him, he looked so graceful on the water and he made it look so easy. We messed about in the water for a good bit it started out with all of us splashing each other, but it ended up with just me and Daniel in the water.

We were having so much fun I guess we didn't notice everyone had left us. Things keep getting better between us, we get on great but he hasn't kissed me yet? He was going to when we were alone in the water, but a massive wave crashed down on both of us ruining the moment. Its not like an opportunity for it hasn't arose since then, but it just hasn't happened. One of his friends Lisa is having a party tonight because it's her birthday, I wasn't planning on going but me and Lisa have become pretty good friends since Daniel introduced us and she asked me to come. I wasn't working today so I've been planning all day what I'm going to wear.

I was shocked to see that I had nothing at all to wear, panic set in but I decided to give Lisa a call. I knew she would be up for some last minute shopping with me. Since I never exactly went out in the town and since shopping wasn't a big thing of mine, I didn't know there were so many nice shops here. Lisa brought me into a little boutique and I was gob smacked at the selection of dresses. I didn't know where to start but thankfully I had Lisa with me. She pushed me into the changing room and surprised me with dress after dress. I tried explaining to her that I didn't want a dress that was too short and revealing but she didn't seem to listen.

She called Maggie and Caitlin and I put on a little fashion show for them modelling every dress. At first I was really shy walking out to them, but soon enough I got really into it and walked for them as if I was on the catwalk. I was having so much fun and I couldn't stop laughing with them. Lisa passed me in a few more dresses but there was one that really stood out. It was a short red boob tube with a sort of pleat in the front. It was gorgeous and I had to try it on. It fit me like a glove. I didn't look at myself in the mirror yet I wanted to see what the others thought. They were chatting away but stopped when they saw me.

I started to get worried because I thought I must look stupid in it, but according to them I looked great. They would not stop complementing me on how nice the dress looked. I had to go see for myself so I ran back in to the dressing room and looked in the mirror. I looked amazing, the dress hugged my body and highlighted my curves. My legs looked elongated in it, I couldn't get over how well I looked. I was now bursting with excitement at this stage, after buying the dress I planned to go home and to get ready but Lisa told me to come back to hers and we'd all get ready together.

I was really enjoying myself with them. Maggie had put on some tunes and we got to work on each other.  When I looked in the mirror at myself I couldn't believe it was actually me I looked so different. My long dark black hair was straightened and my former blue dyed ends were now hot pink. Caitlin did my make up for me and she did a fantastic job, whatever way she did my eye make up it really made my green eyes pop. High heels aren't really my thing and I knew I'd never be able to walk around in them all night, so I threw  on my black high top converse with the red laces.

Lisa, Maggie and Caitlin all disagreed with my choice of foot wear and I was forced by all of them to put on a pair of black pumps instead. I must admit the black pumps are really comfortable and they do suit the dress better. I'm hoping tonight will be the night that Daniel will kiss me, all the girls said he won't be able to resist me when he see's me and they said that he never stops talking about me either. A little surge of joy bubbled up through my body when I heard and I was smiling from ear to ear. I feel so much more confident now and I'm looking forward to this party, its going to be interesting.

Hope ya like it (: Please comment to let me know what ya think, and vote too if you like it :D Thanks.

Azzy-Was-Here