Diary of a Loner.. 10

Dear Diary,

I met up with Scott today to help me pick out something for Daniel's birthday. I swear I am forever grateful for that boy. I would have been completely lost without him. Boy's are just so difficult to buy for and seeing as I've never had a boyfriend before or a guy I've had to buy for I would have been useless at picking something out. It was easy to get away from Daniel as well today because he was off on an outing with his family. So thankfully I didn't have to deal with trying to lie to him. I am a crap liar.  

Just as I was about to finish up Scott called in to meet me, as I saw him I suddenly had a brainwave for some reason. I came up with the first part of Daniels present, all on my own. I was proud of that one, I don't know why I didn't think of it before though. I can be extremely dimwitted sometimes. Anyway the brilliant idea that I had was to make Daniel a mix tape. The boy loves music so it'd be the perfect gift. I was thinking of buying him a CD but then I was thinking that a mix tape would be way more special because I could make a CD of all his favourite songs and all of our own special songs. 

Scott thought it was a brilliant idea and he helped me make a list of songs to put on it. After that was done we headed in to town to do some serious shopping. Scott brought me in to this really cool surf/skate/snow shop. The clothes in there were awesome, I was tempted to forget about Daniels present and buy everything for myself. But thankfully Scott kept me on track, bless him. We found a railing filled with unreal looking t-shirts. There was so many to choose from, and they were all so nice. After a bit of persuading I got Scott to try the t-shirts on for me just to see how they'd look and if they'd fit. If I'm honest he looked really good in all of them and I mean really good. After about the fourth t-shirt, I was concentrating more on his gorgeously toned arms rather then the t-shirts.

That worried me, I don't know what the hell was wrong with me. Then to make things worse, when he was taking off one of the t-shirts I got a glimpse at his very fine six pack. Ya you heard me SIX PACK! I think I actually drooled. Oh fuck what am I saying, I love Daniel, I shouldn't be drooling over Scott. I think he might have noticed me staring as well though because he smirked at me, oh shit..

Ok anyway I managed to choose a t-shirt and a sexy pair of boxers too. I didn't ask Scott to try those on, don't worry diary I'm not completely crazy! I felt kind of weird around Scott after that, I wasn't sure how to act with him. I didn't want to be giving him any ideas. I thought the rest of the day was going to be extremely awkward because I expected myself to be nervous around him after the shop incident. I was completely wrong. I don't know how Scott did it but he made me forget all about the incident and he made me feel comfortable around him again. We spent the rest of the day goofing around in all the shops. I never realised he was so funny. We got kicked out of one shop because we were both laughing so much about a joke he made about the shop assistant.

I had such a good time and I managed to buy the last and final piece to Daniel's present. It's a strange present but I know he'll love it because he is a child at heart. I bought him a Lego aeroplane. Sounds stupid doesn't it, but he loves Lego. His face is going to be priceless when I give it to him because I don't think he'll expect it at all. I'm really looking forward to next week so I can give it all to him. 

I really must thank Scott properly as well, I'll get him a voucher for the music store. He's as big a music freak as Daniel and I and he has an awesome taste in music which makes me like him even more. Just as a friend though, most definitely only a friend. He may be border line sex god but I love Daniel and I'm never going to think about Scott that way again. Hopefully..

Ooohh Faye is having thoughts about Scott. DUN DUN DUN!! Does this mean something? Who knows.. Wait I do :D 

Thanks for reading make sure to vote, comment and fan if you like. xD

Azzy-Was-Here