Diary Of A Loner.. 6

Ok it has been forever since I last updated and I'm sorry But I have had so many exams and school crap to do that I couldn't write :/ But today I just didn't bother with homework and said I'd write instead :) Comment, vote, fan.. Please?! And Enjoy :D 

Dear Diary,

Last night was wild! I didn't even know it was possible to have that much fun, I'm still on a high from everything that happened such as Daniel kissing me!! Yes he did he really did kiss me. I'm so happy, I've never felt this elated. I actually just want to stick my head out my bedroom window and tell the whole world that Daniel kissed me last night. It's a struggle not to. He has the softest lips ever, well not that I've had a lot of experience in the whole kissing area but still they were dam soft. My body moulded into his at the touch of them against mine. Oh it was so romantic, the lead up to it is kind of a blur now I just seem to be replaying the part where we were kissing over and over again in my head. Honestly I can't help myself its like my brain is stuck on replay. 

We were out on Lisa's balcony when it happened. We'd both decided to get away from the wildness of the party and just relax and talk. Well maybe he had the intention of kissing me when we went out there but I don't care he kissed me! It was such a beautiful night, no clouds in the sky just the moon and stars. There were billions of them all clustered together illuminating the black sky. I was so awestruck by it that I insisted we just lie down and look at the sky. Daniel didn't mind it gave him the opportunity to hold me in his arms. I loved that, I really really did. He was so comfortable to lie with and I felt safe and at peace in his arms.

I don't know how long we spent looking at the stars. I literally lost track of time. We could have been there for hours for all I knew. The only reason why we got up was because I began to shiver, the night air finally getting to me through my dress. I would have stayed there forever in his arms otherwise. Whatever way we got up from our lying position we still managed to be entangled in each others arms and well that's when it happened. We were both staring into each others eyes. Have I mentioned before how gorgeous his eyes are? They are such a rich chocolate brown. Anyway he leaned in and I did the same and we were kissing just like that.

It was really soft and gentle at first our lips barely touching but soon things started to heat up. My hands had tangled themselves in his sexy shaggy brown hair and his hands were holding me at my waist pulling me in closer. We were both breathless when we pulled away. I couldn't stop smiling and to my relief he couldn't either. After a while we went back to the party, things hadn't calmed down one bit since we left. If it was even possible they had gotten crazier. Somehow someone managed to build or put a trampoline into Lisa's sitting room. I was in too much of a rush to get on it then to be confused as to how it got there.

I dragged Daniel by the hand and we both got up on it along with several other people. It was crazy. Luckily Lisa had a high ceiling in her sitting room so people weren't constantly banging their heads off it and getting concussion. But that did spark a competition of who could touch the ceiling first with their hand. Surprisingly I won that competition, but only because I very craftily stole someone's bounce or in other words I was randomly thrown in to the air by bouncing at the same time as someone.

The party didn't finish until well late in the night. People gradually began to leave one by one. Somehow Lisa managed to throw her party without anyone bringing a drop of drink into the house. This was fantastic because we didn't have to deal with any passed out or hung over people in the morning. Daniel, Scott and Caden (another of Daniels friends) were the last to leave the party. I really didn't want Daniel leaving but of course he had to leave at sometime. I went out with him when he was leaving and got another kiss from him. It was short and sweet and I loved it just as much as our first kiss.

The minute the boys had gone I was dragged into Lisa's room and forced to reveal the "dirty things" as they put it that I got up to during the night and so I did. Last night is a night that I am never going to forget. It was the first time that I've ever actually enjoyed myself and let loose around other people and it was the night that I shared my first kiss with Daniel. That memory is going to be kept in my mind forever.

*A/N I had to put that song in the side bar because I think it is incredibley cute and well I love that song its awesome :D also its all about love and relationships and stuff which has a lot to do with the story :L so really you can imagine Faye and Daniel as the two little penguins :P

Azzy-Was-Here