Diary of a Loner.. Part 3

Longer I hope to god it is.? :P Well I did do my best, Hope you enjoy it and

dont forget to tell me what you think :) Thanks...

Azzy-Was-Here

Dear Diary,

Wow day three, was amazing. I'm still sort of in shock at how great this day turned out to be, but I better believe it because yes it did happen. Ok so today was my first day at work and believe me it was beyond cool. I went in there this morning and boy did I get a fright when I saw Chris passed out on the couch. I rushed over to him thinking the worse of course because ya I'm a bit of a pessimist. I started shaking him vigorously and calling his name and ended up getting a fist right into the face, yes he punched me. I fell back on my butt in shock. When Chris realised it was me he hit he jumped up off the couch but fell back down again. One look at his face and I knew he was hungover. I started laughing as he moaned in pain probably at his severe headache. I told him it served him right, he shouldn't have been out all night drinking when he'd work the next day.

He flipped me off and went back to sleeping on the couch while I opened up the shop. An hour into my work day and I'd already got quite a few customers. Honestly I was shocked because I didn't know this place was so popular. Heck I'd never heard of it before and I live in this town. I loved being behind the till and helping people out and even getting to share my opinion in what band I thought was better. It was great, I really felt like I belonged for once because these people were all like me. Incredibly obsessed with music. As the day wore on more and more people visited the shop. About ten minutes before closing time we had lets say, a very interesting customer. I swear my jaw dropped when I turned around and saw him waiting by the till. He was gorgeous looking. He had shaggy dark brown hair that fell just over his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He was about 6'3 in height and had tanned skin. He was wearing a Green Day t shirt that perfectly showed off his toned body. I would have continued to stare at this god all day long if he hadn't caught my attention by waving his hand in my face. I instantly snapped out of it but turned beet red as I realised he caught me staring. I tried to hide my embarrassment by asking him if he needed help, but I was unsuccessful because he just started laughing. Man I hate it when people laughed at me, and my embarrassment quickly turned to anger. I shouted at him asking what was his problem, and now that I think back on it I feel like I went a bit over the top but not much I can do now. He was taken aback obviously by my outburst, and muttered a quick apology. I don't know why but seeing him like that, my anger just vanished because, well he looked kinda cute. I then started laughing at my ridiculous thinking because I don't even know this guy but already I'm starting to like him. He then looked really confused, I guess it must have been my mood swings like first I stand there drooling at him then I lash out at him and then I start laughing. Seeing him look so confused made me laugh even harder and I literally was rolling on the floor laughing I just couldn't stop. He must have thought I was a lunatic who had escaped from a hospital or something.

When I finally managed to control myself, I apologised for lashing out at him and then laughing uncontrollably. He gave me one weird look but then he said it was alright he was kind of amused himself by the whole situation. After that we got to talking and oh my god he is just so amazing. We practically have the same taste in music, my favourite bands being Green Day, Blink 182 and Paramore and his Green Day, Blink 182 and Muse. In those ten minutes we were talking we learned a lot about each other even if they were all random facts like favourite colour and animals (which his are black and dogs) but then unfortunately Chris emerged from the backroom and said it was closing time so my new friend had to skedaddle. Before he left I asked for his name, he told me it was Daniel. Awwh how I love that name, He asked for mine and I told him Faye. He just smiled and said he'd be back tomorrow and then he walked out the door. It was so perfect and beautiful the image of his charming smile is still in my head. As soon as he left Chris gave me a knowing smile. Confused I asked what he's smiling about. Thankfully Chris isn't one of those guys who keeps things secret and wont tell you just for the fun. Nope he just comes straight out with it, like he did today in the shop. You are so besmitten with him. Yeah he said be besmitten I found it strange too, but what I found more strange was the fact that he thought I liked this guy I mean like hello I just met him and just because I had a very short ten minute conversation with him doesn't mean I like him.

Even though I did stare and drool at his gorgeousness for about five minutes, and my stomach did do these weird flipping thing while I was talking to him and I can't seem to get him out of my mind since I was with him in the shop... OH MY GOD, maybe Chris was right maybe I do like him.? Oh of course I do sure he is the reason for my super happy mood today and he is the reason my summer just turned great and I can't believe I have fallen for this guy so quickly. Oh dear what to do, I mean like I bet he doesn't even like me back, why would he I'm just a stupid loner and I'm probably not even his type. But wait a second Faye stop being so hard on your self ye did hit it off today in the shop so maybe just maybe he might. Oh my dear lord I just want to see him again, I really hope he does keep to his word and come back into the shop tomorrow. Ahh would tomorrow just hurry up and come already. Maybe it will come faster if I go to sleep, well its worth a try :)

Vote.Comment.Fan