Diary of a Loner.. Daniel's Mixtape :)

Use Somebody- Kings of Leon. The song that was playing when we first kissed :)

Bohemian Rhapsody- Oueen. One of your favourite songs, how often do you listen to it? Oh ya EVERY SINGLE DAY! 

Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day. Our favourite GD song.

Welcome Home- Radical Face. "It's the song from the camera ad, nikin or something like that, just look it up it's amazing" 

The First Day Of My Life- Bright Eyes. "I think I was blind before I met you"  

Ignorance- Paramore. The song you sing when you feel like bitching :P

Teddy Picker- Artic Monkeys. That one is self explanatory :L

Smells like Teen Spirit- Nirvana. HEAD BANGING!

American Idiot- Green Day. 

Holiday- Green Day. Your all time favourite GD song

Everlong- Foo Fighters. Your favourite Foo Fighters song (:

In Bloom- Nirvana.

Adams Song- Blink 182.

Skumfuck- Sum 41

The First Thing-  You Me At Six

Dear Daniel, Happy Birthday babe!  Hope you like the compilation, mixture of everything really but all the songs you love. Have fun listeneing to it and enjoy your day with MOI :D                                         Love you, Faye. x 

Ok guys, that was just something small to show ye the songs Faye put on the CD. I would reccomend looking up every single one of those songs because they are all amazing :) Sorry if ye don't understand some of the side notes after the songs, they're kind of more personal but I thought it would be nice to just add them in because well this story is sort of based on events in my life. Only sort of though, not everything in this story happened to me. 

Hope ye liked it anyway because I definintely enjoyed making it :D next chapter should be up soon, so look out for it!

Thank you. x