"So, it isn't just Ace that's acting that way" I look down feeling a pain in my chest for them two men in the next room.

"Are you both doing okay?" She asks full of concern.

Should I be talking to her? Will Ace even like that? She's the only one that knows what I'm going through at the moment and there is no shame in needing help or advice.

I sigh in hesitation to tell her, "He isn't really affectionate anymore" I'm sure it's from Brad but he said he forgave me and then he said he sees Brad and I when he looks at either of us so it may just be that, I don't know maybe I just fucked up really bad with the Brad thing.

"Really? Frankie is still as affectionate as ever"

I fucked up then, like really really really bad to the point he can't touch me or anything remotely to skin to skin contact. We haven't done anything since that time in the kitchen which was a few days ago and even then I feel like he tires to show me affection so I won't complain again.

"Are you having sex still?"

My eyes meet hers, I shake my head and she softly smiles in pity, "I'm sure it's nothing"

"Why what do you think it is?"

"I don't want to put ideas into your head but if Frankie and I weren't having sex I'd think another woman was in the way"

I shake my head knowing that's not it, "He wouldn't do that"

She stands up with a soft smile and begins checking on dinner and stirring a pot, I look at the wine in the glass and pick it up throwing it down feeling the cold fuzz go down my throat. I know I shouldn't drink but I think I'll need for further conversation, especially the awkward dinner that's bound to come.

"The table is already set if you want to tell the guys it's ready" she glances back at me as she turns the oven off.

I nod hopping off the stool and heading towards the living room which we walked by to get to the kitchen, I walk in seeing them both staring at the tv looking board as shit. "Guys, it's ready" I tell them and they both turn their heads towards me.

He all sit around the table eating as Heather, Frankie and I make small talk, as I take another bite of the delicious chicken and pick up my wine glass that has been filled back up, Ace leans in to me and whispers, "Why you drinking?" His face holding a scowl.

I look his way giving him a glare, "Why are you?" I look to the whiskey on the table.

He shrugs, "Looks like we're walking home"

"You guys can stay here if you would like, we have a guest room anyways" Frankie says.

"No it's fine, we'll walk since someone wants to be bitter"

He scoffs at me, "That would be great, thanks Frank" Ace says.

What he's the only one that can say stuff to me on a disrespectful manner, I may manage to hold my anger nowadays but I won't allow him to talk to me like that, I know I deserve everything else for what I did with his brother but I apologised time and time again.

The meal goes by without another peep form one and other, Heather and I have been making our own chat and giggling at stupid stuff like we're teenagers. It must be the wine getting to our heads but she's such a lovely woman and I hope we remain friends.

We are now sitting on the couch finishing the bottle of wine as we talk, I have no idea where Ace and Frankie are but they've been gone quite a while.

"He wore this t-shirt for like five days! Five! Just because I said I didn't like it and he wanted to annoy me and prove a point, turns out his mother didn't like it either and then he threw it out after" she laughs.