author's note

Hello. It's the author of this book. I know, I know. SHOCKER.

Anyway I'd love to say thank you for giving this book a try. I absolutely promise you, you will not regret this move ever in your lifetime, because trust me if I has not enjoyed this myself, you would not be reading this. I'm really just here to say hi and to talk about copyright.

I'm not a big fan of copyrighting my work, but since I didn't do that last time and someone actually stole my book, copying it literally word for word and I had to take it down, I'll put it somewhere in this note (if I actually remember).

Am I supposed to be formal? Like tell you everything that inspired me and who I'd like to thank or should I just get on with it? Get on with it? Okay. *laughing emojis*

Onto the things that I should have here because I do not want a repeat of what happened with my first book (I'm not saying anything else after those so enjoy the book).

Wait, I'm back.

I AM WRITING THIS BOOK FOR FUN, BUT ALSO I AM WRITING IT TO BRING AWARENESS TO CERTAIN ISSUES SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

There are chapters in this book that may or may not trigger certain people, but feat not. Also, don't leave yet, I promise to write in a way where you can skip the whole chapter and still be able to keep up with the book. So really, don't leave until you've given it a try.

One last thing, the narrator of the story will be more than one person, There will be a male narrator, a female narrator and a third-person narrator. I'm so excited!!!

Now for the 'legal' stuff...:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 by Regomoditswe Kgomosotho

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.