Introduction🍂

At exactly 9:00 pm, she heard the familiar sound of footsteps that had been haunting her
for months walking towards her. From a distance, she saw his black shoes move closer to her; each step he took made a clicking sound on the floor as he moved closer.

She shivered and curled her small form into a hidden corner, protecting her tummy with her bare hands, hoping the monster wouldn't see her.

She was terrified because she knew what was coming. As the footsteps got closer, silent tears started to fall down her eyes, and her skin got paler than it already was in a panic.

She was already consumed by fear even without looking at the face of this monster; only the sound of his footsteps could paralyze her whole body and instill great terror in her heart.

He was standing close to her now, and he looked down at her flashing one of his devilish smiles. She gasped in dismay when she saw him taking off his belt, and it earns her a painful slap across the face. "Did you possibly think I wouldn't find you here?" He gave an evil chuckle.

"Well, I guess it's time for your punishment now" he said as he finished removing his belt from his suit pants. The monster tied the belt tightly around her neck and started to drag her out the corner she was hiding.

She screamed and begged the monster to stop as her body swept the floor like a dirty rag. "I made sure I came back an hour earlier, just for this," the monster said and laughed at the sound of her screams. Her cry was uncontrollable, and it seemed as if she could hardly breathe.

She wailed and begged for help, hoping someone would come to her rescue, but no one did. Amidst all this pain, she still tried to guide the big bump from getting hurt as her body swept the floor, and she only prayed that her baby would be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was originally written on the 29th of April 2020.

Edited : February 24th, 2022.

Don't forget to Vote! ❤️