Chapter4: remembrance

twelve...thousand...years?...I have been asleep for that long?...you have got to be fucking shitting me.

jack:"this has got...be a joke"

Zoe:" I can assure you , it really has been twelve thousand years"

god...Mother...fucking.

jack:"DAMN IT!" I enraged in disbelieve letting out all of the fear.

Zoe:" let's see what your daily task's are is, but first. would like me to run in area scan of the facility?"

Jack:"'SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH'...yes"

Zoe:" scanning the area now"

i can't believe this.

i just can't believe this.

12,000 year's past and I am still stuck in the world of the living!?

are you fucking with me right now!?

sigh.

will.

might as will make it adventures while I still live, at least until I get out this god forsaking garbage of a bunker.

there it is again.

Zoe:" scan complete...May I suggest that you should leave this fucking place... and move on to one that is other than this, because you and I both know that we don't want to be here anymore. Consider that the whole facility is sort of crumpled and shit, I think we need to leave...and never come back here ever again" The 'AI' or at this point 'zoe' suggested that I should leave in a hurry.

It acts as if it was a person as the second file mentioned.

Then I had an idea before leaving.

Jack:" zoe! Show me what you c-"zoe:"also I detect a tool box in the equipment room, you should go there so you can fix me up. Some functions are still critical to be used. So you better have what it takes to survive new pilot" She cut me off by surprise as she gives me the details.

unbelievable! the guy literally wasn't kidding when he says the 'AI' has that much awareness.

Jack:" o-oh um...ok! will do zoe!...and thanks"

Zoe:" your welcome doctor... there are also other things around here but first I need that tool box to give you the edge that you need" She suggested before going back to the main task.

I honestly can't believe it! The 'AI' really acts as a real person...now I really understand why...wait! maybe she can salvage what's left of the computer! Since she's pretty good with that.

Jack:" hay...um...zoe!...Can you hack on that computer over there?" I said as I point the direction of the computer.

then Inside the helmet's visor I see that it made all sorts of incomplete shapes and sounds before they point and locked at the computer and begin to analyse it.

Zoe:" it looks old and rusty to hack it... but don't you worry... I have a 'USB' cable inside the helmet, just take the helmet off and put me next it...and you don't have to worry about me either. I'll still be connected to you with one of the earpiece needles that will be disconnected from the helmet"

Jack:" THIS IS AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING!" I screamed in excitement.

Zoe:" yeah I know... I'm awesome~...and there is more where that came from~...and I'm sure you know since you've read the files" She said in a sort of cocky attitude, to which it made me laugh.

Before I took the helmet off, the earpiece from the right side of the helmet has been disconnected. the one from the left just peracid out of my left ear back to the helmet, I put both hands to the hoodie and moved it backwards as I took the helmet off upwards. I put my hand to my right ear as I feel the earpiece with my fingers, I also still feel the needle deep in my skull.