Y/N: We can't be together...anymore.

I averted my gaze away and closed my eyes, trying to avoid the tears but it betrayed me at the same time as unwanted tears fell from my eyes.

Jimin: Lips can lie but eyes will never so don't say that.

His voice started shaking as well as his hands. He seemed weak which hurt me.

I chuckled. He is hurt now? After making me go through a lot of pain?

Y/N: Didn't you say that marrying me was your biggest mistake? I'm giving you a chance to fix that.

Jimin: Mistakes don't happen. Everything is destined. You and I are destined. We are destined together. Believe me, I really didn't mean that. Not even for a second.

His words came out broken, pain and regret, evident in his tone. A drop fell down on my hand holding his. I looked at him, tears streaming down his face. I turned back, avoiding to face him anymore.

Y/N: Actually, you never hurt me. It's my own expectations which hurt me every single time. I expected so much from you even though I knew you were not that.

I wiped the tears streaming down my own face.

Y/N: You never gave me any hopes. I created hopes. So, I'm the one responsible for the heartbreaks.

I let out a sob in pain. I felt a hand on wrist.

Jimin: I-I'm really sorry, Y/N. I know what you have gone through an-

Y/N: No! You don't know!!

I shouted. I, myself was startled by my own reaction. I didn't care about anyone passing by the place. I was lost in my own world. My pain, my anger, my love was controlling me now.

Y/N: Do you know how much I cried because of you? Do you know how much I waited for your calls and replies? Do you know how unwanted I felt everytime you ignored me?

I put my hand on my mouth, preventing to let out a loud cry. My vision got blurry of uncontrollable tears. I was bursting out in pain. The pain was taking control over my body.
I was shaking. My body felt weak and I fell down on my knees.

JIMIN'S POV

"Marrying her was my biggest mistake."

"You are just a decoration piece."

"You just use the word 'wife' to get access to my personal things."

When I said those things, they meant nothing for me. These were not something so big for me. I only thought that, how can such small sentences hurt her this much.

But now, I realized. Seeing her crying, right in front of me, made pain run through my body. I could feel myself shaking.

Till then, I had no idea but I realized that the things meant nothing for me was so poisonous for her. I realized they were something I should have never said.

My heart was never broken so I don't know how it feels to be heartbroken. But now I felt that.

It is you who is hurt but I'm feeling the pain. It is you who is in pain but I am shattered. Why? Because I love you.

In life, some things are not easy to get healed with a 'sorry'. I have broken your heart and I will fix it.

Y/N'S POV

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder, I didn't turned as I know who it is.

Jimin: I know what I said can't be taken back. It can't be forgotten but only forgiven. Forgive me, please.