6. Hug

We sat in the car as we were going to the amusement park. I and Jimin sat separately in one car and the rest of the girls and boys in another car.
.
It was Jimin's idea to sit separately in another car, just the two of us. Maybe he wants to say something or maybe he finally wants us to get close to each other.
.
As these thoughts invades my mind, I felt my heart racing.
.
He started the engine and then started driving the car. Now, it again fell silent. This time I want him to start a conversation.
Why would I always be the one to talk at the first place?
.
As the time passed, I used to give him glances that if he's gonna start talking or not but no, nothing happened and we arrived to the amusement park.
.
.
.
JIMIN'S POV

Ferris wheel, roller coaster, a couple of ice creams we had but Y/n...she didn't talk to me, not even a single word. Is she mad at me?
What should I do now? Now I know that why I haven't been in a relationship till now. These girls are really hard to understand.

JENNY POV

I saw yumi sitting on the bench and that's when I thought it's the best time to talk to her about Y/n and Jimin.
I walked towards her and sat beside her. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back to her.
After a bit of hesitation I finally decided to speak.

Jenny: Can I ask you something ,yumi?

Yumi: Yeah, sure, what is it?

She said without looking at me.

Jenny: Do you like Jimin?

She turned to me, facing me now.

Yumi: Yes, I do like him.

She said without any hint of bother or embarrassment on her face. I was taken aback by her bold answer but soon I get back to normal when she continues.

Yumi: Yes, I like him. He is my friend and I want the best for him.

Jenny: If you like him just as a friend then why do you keep sticking to him? You know that he is no more single. Why don't you behave nicely with Y/n?
You know what she don't lik-

Yumi: I knew, you are gonna start up with this Y/n thing. So let me tell you that, I don't like her. I won't even give a da*n about her.

She said interrupting me. I was totally taken aback by her answer. I never thought she will say something like that.

Jenny: okay, so you indirectly means that you want to keep her away from her own husband just because you don't like her? Huh?

I said to her, giving her more than the hint of sarcasm in my voice.

Yumi: Now you are gonna fight with me just because of that Y/n? Whom you don't even know properly?

Jenny: Just answer my da*n question.

Yumi: So you want me to be straight forward? Okay... so still the answer is 'I don't like her', infact I hate her so much, I hate the hell out of her. It is also not that I like Jimin more than a friend or something, that's it. I'm just doing it as a friend who wants the best for him.

I just stared at her for a couple of seconds.

Jenny: What a dumb reason, isn't it?

I said with a bit of rage in my tone and walked away out of there.

Y/N'S POV

Enough, that's it. I have waited enough. I'm not going to stay here anymore.
More than 2 hours have passed. Am I invisible? Can't he see me? or he is ignoring me?
We had almost all the rides in the park but still he's being dumb.
We were standing here in the middle of the park. The sun was setting. A huge crowd started to gather around us, making us almost disappear from our own sight.
I felt suffocated in the crowd somehow. As I took a step forward to get rid of it, I felt a strong manly grip on my wrist, preventing me from going ahead anymore and in a sudden, I felt being pulled backward. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

My head landed on a hard (not really) and firm chest. I closed my eyes and my hands automatically wrapped around the person from the sudden action.
I opened my eyes and lifted my head up just to see him, my Jimin.

Wait-my Jimin? Did I.....really?
I blushed instantly by just calling him mine. Well, he is my husband and I am his wife so he is mine.
But the thing I noticed afterwards that we hugged for the first time. Am I dreaming? He hugged me?

I kept saying in my mind but soon get back to the world by Jimin.

Jimin: Don't think something weird. It's was getting crowded so I pulled you to me or else you will get lost.

I chuckled by what he said. He looked at me.

Y/n: Really? You really think I will get lost?

Jimin: Well, yes, I can't take any kind of risk.

He said and looked up waiting for the crowd to vanish. But it was getting more and more crowded.
He tightened his grip around me. I rest my head on his shoulders and closed eyes, feeling the warmth of our bodies. Never in my whole life I felt like this, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm safe in his arms. I'm safe with him.

TIME SKIP

We were going to sit in our car, heading to home but soon Jackson and Yumi came to us.

Jackson: Jimin, can you drop yumi at her home? Actually she got an urgent call from her house and her home is a bit far away from here and there is less amount of fuel in my car. And don't worry about Y/n, I will drop her at home.

Jimin didn't say anything for a few minutes and then looked at me. Of course, I have to say yes, I don't want to be the bad one here.

But I didn't want to let them be alone. It's not like I don't trust Jimin but the thing is that I don't trust her.

Y/n: I will go sit in the other car.

I said and was about to go when he hold my hand.

Jimin: Trust me.

Neither I said anything, nor I nodded and just sat inside the other car.

TIME SKIP

We reached at home but Jimin was still not here. I didn't fell good.
I bade them goodbye as they were also leaving to their house. I was about to out of the car but Jenny stopped me and said something.

Jenny: Don't ever get worried about anything,Y/n. Jimin is only yours.

I smiled widely to her. She understood me. I'm so happy. I felt an urge to hug her and I hugged her. That means a lot to me.
.
.
.
.
I went inside the house and living room. I saw a lady sitting there and soon I realized that she was Jimin's mother.

TO BE CONTINUED

~HEY GUYS I WANNA TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM UPLOADING THIS STORY ON YOUTUBE AS WELL. SO PLS TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE TOO AS YOU KNOW PICTURES AND AUDIOS WILL MAKE IT REALISTIC BUT I WANNA TELL YOU THAT THE STORY IS A BIT DIFFERENT, NOT ALL JUST FEW EPISODES.

BYE~