10. Tears

After staring at the phone for a while I...decided to text him. My brain keeps telling me not to text him at the first place but...what can I do? My heart was not agreeing with my brain.
.
But...what should I text him after having a big argument over my stupidity? After thinking and moving my fingers for a while, I could just type, "Hey, Jimin"
.
I waited for 5 or few more minutes but there was no reply. I pushed my phone away on the bed, closing my eyes in frustration.
.
.
Why don't I stop caring? Why can't I stop caring? He doesn't give importance to this relationship. Why would I always be the one to make efforts? Does this relationship mean nothing to him? Do I mean nothing to him?
.
I feel like, I'm waiting for something that is not going to happen.
.
.
.
Suddenly a strange excitement rushed down my body as I heard the notification sound. Did he replied back?
.
I grabbed my phone but my hopes dropped down. It was Merliah.

-On the message-

Merliah: Y/n, did you already forget me after your marriage?
.
Y/n: No, why are you saying this?
.
Merliah: You hardly text me. You were not like that before your marriage. Don't forget your friends at least.
.
Y/n: I'm sorry but these days are not going well. I've messed up everything!
.
Melissa: What do you mean?
.
.
I told her everything about the argument.
.
.
Merliah: Why are you saying that you are not important for him?
.
Y/n: So what should I say after he  yelled at me so badly and didn't even text or called me since he is gone.
.
Merliah: Y/n, why are you seeing only negative side of him? Look at his positive side as well. Remember, how he protects you and stood up for you in front of his mom.
.
Y/n: I know.
.
Merliah: I know it's hard for both of you but both you and Jimin really need to understand each other and get to know to each other.
.
Y/n: I understand. But what should I do?
.
Merliah: Just do one thing, when he comes back from his business trip, just talk to him. Tell him what you feel when he behaves like that and many more things.
.
Y/n: But why would I always be the one to make the first move?
.
Merliah: Well, one of you will have to make the first move. It doesn't matter if it's you or him. You both have equal importance in your relationship.
.
Y/n: But there was no need to use harsh words.
.
Merliah: I know he shouldn't have yelled at you like that but maybe he was stressed or something. But let me tell you one thing that "A real relationship has fight, trust tears, pain, argument, patience, jealousy and love."
.
At this moment I didn't reply and she as well.
.
Love.
.
Do I love him?
.
All these time, this strange word never came in my mind.
.
I replied Merliah.
.
Y/n: Thank you for being here with me.
.
Merliah: Always there for you!
.
I chuckled. Even though I can't see her but can still imagine her smiling.
.
.
.
I was about to put off my phone but I stopped as I got another text but this time it was him.... My Jimin.
.
Jimin: Hii, Y/n.
.
I took no time to respond.
.
Y/n: You should have wake me up when you were going.
.
Jimin: You were sleeping so...I didn't.
.
Y/n: I'm sorry for what I did yesterday.
.
Jimin: It's okay but I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you.
.
Y/n: Did you have your meals?
.
Jimin: Yes and you?
.
Y/n: Not now. I'm just gonna cook something.
.
Jimin: You shouldn't late. Have your dinner. Goodnight.
.
.
.
He just sent me goodnight and finished but I wanted to talk to him more.
.
.
.

-NEXT MORNING-

Today I have a day off. It was still early but I woke up and the first thing I did was to grab my phone and send him a message.
.
Y/n: Good morning!
.
I waited for a few minutes but didn't get any reply. Maybe he is sleeping. Even if it's just a good morning message but why he can't reply.
.
I want him to know that my good morning message doesn't only mean "Good Morning". It has a silent, loving message that say... "I think of you when I wake up."
.
I get off the bed and went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.
.
I went out of the bathroom and checked my phone again. No message.
.
But wait, why am I keep being the impatience one? No, I won't wait for his message.
.
.
.
-AT EVENING-