17. You Who Hurt Me

JIMIN's POV

I and Yoongi hyung sat down in my car. I had been rushing him since morning. We didn't even have our breakfast. The excitement had made me go crazy to see Y/N as soon as possible.

Yoongi: Stop smiling like an idiot. I couldn't even have my sleep because of you.

He said while making a tired face.

Jimin: It's going to take 2 hours to arrive there so you can take a little nap.

Yoongi: I don't understand. Why do you want me to go there? I don't like to be the third wheel.

Jimin: Why don't you want to come? You told me you have some work in that city. I want someone by my side. Y/N still didn't forgive me. I feel like she is ignoring me.

Yoongi: She will forgive you. Even though what you said that day was not something forgettable.

Jimin: I know and I am really sorry for that. I was angry. I wasn't thinking properly. I would have never said that.

Yoongi: She understands everything. And I believe that she will understand you too.

He said while sitting more comfortably and closing his eyes.

Yoongi: After all she is sensible than you.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

Jimin: Yes, she is. I'm not gonna fight you with this one.

AFTER 2 HOURS

We entered in the town where
Y/N's house was.

Yoongi: Stop the car near some café. At least let's just have a coffee. I'm feeling sleepy.

I nodded and parked the car in the parking zone near the cafe, called BrownVibe Café.

We entered inside the café and sat down on one of the empty tables.

I ordered two coffees.

Jimin: You sit here and I going to the washroom and I will be back real quick.

He nodded and I went to the washroom.

•••

As I was about to go out of the washroom, someone entered inside.

As soon as I recognized who he was, we both glared at each other. I tried to ignore him and tried to walk past him but he said something making me stop in my way.

Baekhyun: So everything is going well with Y/N?

I turned towards him.

Jimin: You should stop making steps on someone else's wife.

Baekhyun: Oh, is it about yesterday? Sorry, sorry.

I glance away, trying to collect back my temper. I have no time for this. I just need to see Y/n as soon as possible.

Control yourself, Jimin.

Jimin: I don't have time for you.

I said and walked out of the washroom and he came along with me.

Baekhyun: Well, I and Y/N were hanging out yesterday. How is she doing today?

I brushed off his question and kept walking.

Jimin: Don't interfere in our lives and you have nothing to do with her. You were just her classmate.

Baekhyun: I am not interfering in someone's life but Y/N, I have always been an important part of her life before you came between us.