ily <3

Hey, Miss Witch is here! Yes, Miss Witch.

Many of the new readers might not know that this fanfiction used to be on YouTube. I posted this ff on YouTube first. Back in July 2019.

But due to some unknown reason YouTube deleted my channel last year on 5th March, 2022. I did not receive any email or anything. I was so confused why they did it.

My YouTube channel was named 'Miss Witch' with 15K subscribers and MCH had 1M views there. I deleted all the episodes of MCH from my device. I had no idea my channel was going to be deleted without any prior notice.

I did not have my videos to re-upload on YouTube. I had no idea how to get them back. And omg I can't believe this I found a way to get my videos back. The videos from 2019.

Many of the readers asked me to re-upload on YouTube and I was so sad that I couldn't but now that I found a way to get back my videos, I will re-upload MCH on YouTube.

Just know that episode 1 is not recoverable so I'll have to edit it once again. I'll will share my youtube channel with you all as soon as I start re-uploading.

Thank you very much for all the love you're giving this book. This book has been copied more than twice. So I want to tell you to please report if you find this book on any other platform. I have published this book on this account only and the youtube channel that I'll share with you'll soon.

Thank you so much for 800K+ reads and 30K+ votes.

I love you all so much.

- Eyra