11. Aching

It's been four days. We didn't talk to each other. I tried to call him two days ago but he didn't give any response. He also didn't call me back.
.
Jimin will come back from his business trip tomorrow. And this time I have made up my mind that I will talk to him seriously.
.
I will just tell him everything that he's making me go through.
Bad or good, I will just tell him everything and he will have to listen to me at any cost.
.
.
.
I got out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell.
.
Y/n: Who is here?
.
I went downstairs in the living room and opened the door just to see Yumi and Jenny together, looking at me with a smile on their faces.
.
.
Jenny: Are you gonna make us stand here forever?
.
Y/n: oh..no, no. Please, come inside.
.
.
.
They came inside and sat on the sofa.
.
.
Jenny: Well, I got to know that your husband has gone for a business trip so I thought that you must be feeling lonely so here we came to give you some company.
.
.
Wait, how does she know?
.
.
Y/n: I'm sorry to ask but how do you know that?
.
.
Jenny: Well, I called Jimin yesterday for some and he told me that he is out for a business trip.
.
.
Y/n: Oh... I see.
.
.
I looked at Yumi who was annoying me as always. She was wearing annoying expression. I'm sure Jenny forced her to come here.
.
.
I just decided to ignore her. I and Jenny talked for a while.
.
.
Jenny: Umm... I wanted some... umm coffee?
.
Y/n: Why are you hesitating to tell me? Let me go and make one.
.
.
I was about to stand up but she stopped me.
.
.
Jenny: No..no, I will make it by myself. You sit here. No need for formalities. We are friends after all.
.
.
She said. I told her the way to kitchen and she went there.
.
.
Yumi: I am also coming! I need some water.
.
.
She said and followed Jenny, leaving me here.
.
.
.
I took out my phone and checked if I got any messages and calls but no.
.
He can receive their calls but not mine. Why?
.
.
.
.
"Much desperate for a message?"
.
I heard someone saying it behind me so I turned around and saw yumi.
.
.
Yumi: see, see, if you got any message. I'm not disturbing you.
.
.
She said and stood in front of me.
.
.
Yumi: Are you blindfolded or something?
.
Y/n: What do you mean?
.
I glared at her.
.
.
Yumi: I mean that why you are so desperate when he definitely doesn't want to talk to you.
.
Y/n: And how can you say that he doesn't want to talk to me?
.
Yumi: It's clear because I just saw that you are the only one who is keep texting him. He doesn't even text you a single word.
.
I stood up.
.
Y/n: Do you even know that you shouldn't read other's messages?
.
.
She sighed mockingly.
.
Yumi: Look Y/n, I don't wanna have any arguments with you. You are neither my friend nor my enemy. But just as a woman that we both are, I just want to tell you one thing.
.
Y/n: And what is that?
.
Yumi: Don't love too deeply until you are sure that the other person love you with the same depth, or else, the depth of your love today will be the depth of your wound one day.
.
.
I remained silent for a few seconds but as I was going to speak, Jenny appeared.
.
.
They were here for a few hours. We watched movies and stuffs. But all those times, I could only thought about what Yumi said.
.
Her words kept repeating in my mind.
.
.
Jenny: Okay, Y/n, time for us to go.
.
Y/n: yeah sure, it's getting late anyways.
.
.
They went to their ways.
.
I closed the door and went upstairs to my bedroom.
.
.
One week has finished. Jimin is finally coming tomorrow.
.
I wonder if he will tell me if I ask him that when he didn't give any response to my calls and messages.
.
I wonder what the future holds for us, good or bad.

-NEXT DAY-

I looked at my wrist watch. It was 10:36 a.m.
.
I am waiting for him to come. When is he coming? I don't know but I'm still waiting for him, leaving my own work.

-TIME SKIP-

I again looked at the my watch. It's 12: 23 p.m and I suddenly heard the door bell.
.
It must be Jimin. Yes, it is Jimin.
.
Nervousness took place over me. I rushed to the living room and opened the front door, revealing Jimin.
.
He was talking to someone on his phone phone.
.
I fully opened the door.
.
.
Y/n: You cam-
.
.
Before I could even finish my sentence, he walked pass me, ....ignoring ...again.
.
.
It would be easy to say that I feel invisible instead of, I feel completely visible and entirely ignored.
.
I remained stand there then closed the door.
.
It felt unwanted. I felt unwanted.
.
How many times you have to hurt me?
.
.
.
I went to the bedroom.
.
.
I saw him sleeping on the bed without changing his clothes. He must be tired.