I stepped out of the building with irritation. Oh why did we have to join school. Couldn't we pretend to be older. I mean we're not gonna grow old anyways.

"Taehyung!"
My head whirled towards jungkook's voice coming from the window.
" Tell Jennie to get to the nursery. It's Lisa." He had worry in his voice.

My heart almost reached human rate. Lisa? Her sister? She would go crazy? What happened to her?
I sprinted inside in human speed because of the students.
I followed her scent to the cafeteria which wasn't a hard job.
" Jennie. To the nursery. It's Lisa." I spoke in her ear. Ignoring the whispers from students or her scent or the fact that I was so close to her face.
"what!" Her eyes went wide and she ran. Human speed.
I eyed jimin. He gave me a look and we all headed after her.

"What happened?" I asked jungkook who stood in the doorway.
Jennie had ran to her bed and lisa was lying pale and her eyes closed.

"What happened jungkook?" Alina asked. Jennie's eyes were teary and her fear emitting from her body. I felt like I could feel her pain. The heaviness of her heart.

"I'll tell you everything! But please she needs aid. Taehyung let's get her to the mansion." Jungkook was openly freaking out. My kookie did really care about the girl. I didn't know he was serious.

I had to act quick.
"Okay.Listen up. Alina you go get leave for both sisters. Jimin get  the car ready. Jungkook you take Lisa and go after jimin. Jennie you come with me. You can do that right?" I gave them all a look and they nodded.

Jennie seemed to calm after she felt that things were in better control.
Jimin immediately left and Jennie steped back leaving Lisa's cold hand so that jungkook could lift her up. Bridal style. He looked at her with such intensity. The Maknae finally found his love. I smiled at him and he nodded.
Alina had left and Jennie was the only one left in the room. Her cheeks stained with tears and her face extremely pale. She was shivering probably from weakness and shock.
It hurt me to see her.
"Hey...." I tried to aproach her. Her eyes were down and her breathing very slow. She was staring at the bed standing three meters away from me.
" Jennie look at me." I had to console her. She turned her face to me. So vulnerable. "She'll be fine. I promise you . She's not weak. She's part werewolf. And my friend is good at such things."
She gave me small nods but her eyes were still unsure.
So I did what I never knew I would. I reached out and grabbed her cold arm in my warmer one,then pulled her towards me. She didn't resist.until her face was burried in my chest and I could feel her shivering.

I hugged her and she cried silently. Being this close to her made me euphoric. What was she doing to me. Her everything was so captivating to me. Her scent , her features, even her weakness. She was beautiful but broken.
" shh.... it's gonna be ok. I promise."
I ran a hand through her soft strands of hair and I never knew I had wanted to do that. She put her arms around me and I could feel her heart rate getting back to my own speed. Good.

"Thank you ,Taehyung." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear. I just nodded and pulled her out of the room but kept a hand on her shoulder. 
" you need blood." I told her. She just looked sideways and didn't reply.

I guided her out to the spare car standing near the school. Jimin and jungkook where gone with Lisa. So Alina came with us and I took them to our home.
———————————————————
Jennie's pov:
I never knew Taehyung would be so nice. He was so calm while I didn't know what to do. He managed everything and even held me when I needed warmth.
And really it was a nice feeling. Being embraced by him. His strong arms holding me tight against him. His calm heartbeat making me comfortable. But mostly his scent and his warmth. It was making me dizzy. Why was he like that?. Why did I feel this way with him?

——————————————————
We reached a mansion. A beautiful one. Wow they must be loaded. Taehyung drove us inside. It was elegantly designed and I noticed everything was actually suitable for comfortable movement. Means no speed restriction. Cool. I could run around.

My mind was only focused on Lisa. And I followed when taehyung guided us inside. We hurried to a room which was quite big and had a king sized bed. On it Lisa was placed and hovering around her was a guy a little older but clearly vampire. Perhaps original blood.

Funny thing was, the first thing anyone would notice was : a house full of hottness. Everyone of them was good looking. And that was an intriguing point. Perhaps relatives. Who knew.
———————————————————
A/n : we will have the entire bangtan now. I'm certainly enjoying this.