"Klaus" Elena whispers,shock and fear very evident in her voice.

She turns to run only to be met with Fiametta nonchalantly figure.

"Scarlett" Elena whispers again,her fear rising more as her eyes widen.

The red head smirks,her ego inflated at the fear she caused the doppelgänger.

"Miss me?" She asks rhetorically with her smirk growing into an sadistic grin.

Stefan finally wakes up, Rubbing his neck in pain as he looks around slowly.

Elena goes to run again but Scarlett easily stops her by grabbing her arm.

"You're supposed to be dead, so useless you want me to kill you,right here right now,Stop trying to run" Scarlett warns her threateningly,glaring down at her.

"Now lets go have with your friends"Klaus interjects grabbing Elena's upper arm as Scarlett releases her grip.

"ah,He lives"Rebekah says as Stefan looks at her.

"what happened?"Stefan asks slowly getting up

"My brother and Scarlett have been snapping your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper those two"Rebekah explains to him chuckling.

Scarlett follows next to Klaus as he drags Elena down the dark hallways as he begins to rant angrily

"You put a rather large kink in my plans,Elena. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids."

"And most likely that has to do with the fact that you are still breathing and not 6ft underground" Scarlett continues as Elena continues struggles to get out of Klaus grip as he yanks her down the hallways.

"If you're going to kill me,Just do it!"Elena yells,in the mists of all her struggling.

"Why did he bring us back mystic falls?"Stefan asks as Rebekah picks at her nails nonchalantly.

"You can stop playing dumb now. We found what you have been hiding.

Scarlett rolls her eyes,all ready annoyed by Elena and her need to be heroically suicidal.

"Not until i know i'm right"Klaus tells her smirking as they finally reach the gyms double doors.

"But we have a few ways to make you suffer before that"

Klaus opens the door for Scarlett letting her go in first before pushing Elena forward for them to follow behind.

"I'm not hiding anything,I've done everthing Klaus said."Stefan says still trying to hide and protect Elena.

"You failed to mention that the doppelgänger is still alive."

"Attention seniors,You've officially been busted. Prank night if over. Go Home."Klaus announces in a American accent has he drags Elena threw the gym with a giggling Scarlett following next to him.

"So where are they now?"Stefan says finally giving up the act as her turns around walking more inside of the Truck.

"With any luck,Ripping that cows bloody head off"Rebekah says,slight jealousy seeping into her tone.

"I remember you two"Klaus says dropping the accent,stopping in front of Dana and Chad.

"I'm sorry,do we know you?"Dana asks confused as she looks at him.

"He wasn't himself when you met" Scarlett answers for him gaining the two teens attention.

"Scarlett?"Dana says confused once again glancing in between them.