He looks the other way and is met with Rebekah smirking simply with her arms crossed.

"Jus-Just let me explain"Stefan stutters out nervously.

"No need. I'm not mad,Im just curious."Nik tells him nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Both Rebekah and Scarlett seem to holding on to something. A piece of your old life."

"The thing is,From what i've learned they both have flawless instincts; Borderline Supernatural."He continues to explain a small smirk quirks at lips.

"So I thought we should check it out"Klaus finishes as he stands then nods to Rebekah to open the Door

Rebekah does so and reveals the clock tower and the rest of town square.

"Welcome home,Stefan"

Stefan stares out in shock at the sight in front of him.

Scarlett smirk before stepping behind him and snapping his neck swiftly and let him drop to the floor again.

Klaus and Rebekah look at her in slight shock.

"What? It was my turn"Scarlett says,nonchalantly.

Klaus chuckles before jump out of the truck,Rebekah and Scarlett follow after him.

"Let's go eat now" The very hungry she wolf smiles,ready to eat something.

"Alright, I shall tell one of my men to find us a place to stay while we eat" Klaus responds grabbing her hand lacing them together,as he pulls out his phone out of his jeans back pocket with his other hand.

Scarlett nod in responds as she see something never thought she would ever see... more like someone.

"Elena" the cherry head she-wolf mumbles in shock and both Klaus and Rebekah look at her while she stare at the doppelgänger in shock

"Well,Now we know what Stefan has been hiding"Rebekah says, as they all stop walking.

"And why my bloody hybrids kept dying"Klaus adds a angrily with a low growl.

"So,lets go kill her and fix everything" Scarlett jeers, not thinking clearly as revenge was the only thing on her mind,walking forward only for Klaus to pull her back.

"Not now,I have a better idea,My love."Nik tells her, with a smirk growing on his lips.

"And i thought your angry face was hot,this one is just..." Scarlett smiles, as she look at his face glancing over it.

He chuckles loudly,shaking his head and places a kiss on her forehead pulling her closer with his arm
on her shoulder.

"Let's go eat,And i'll explain the plan"Klaus continues leading them to the Grill.

☾☾

(A/N I'm merging scenes together,Things in italic are the scenes being merged with the main scene)

Scarlett and Klaus walked through the very dark hall ways of the not so empty high school.

Rebekah leans against the u-hauls door waiting for Stefan to wake.

The she-wolf and hybrid could easily hear every voice and sound that traveled around from different areas of the school.

They stayed hidden in the shadows,watching as Elena separated from the group and straight into their directions.

Klaus speeds in front of her when he finally decides she is far enough away from the rest of the group.

"Just the girl i was looking for"