She was standing there stunned.
"Did he just compliment you?" Sarah giggled and she gave her a weak smile. No doubt...I was an asshole.

****

People were swaying their hips to loud music. Almost everyone was drunk there. Some were lying unconscious and some were hooking up with girls. Alex got someone for one night and he was busy with his dirty deeds.

Kyle and Jessie were making out. And Joe and Jace were on the dance floor. I gulped my drink.  I was almost drunk and I was not feeling well.  I wanted to go to my home.

"Baby....gotta go" I gave Emily a small kiss on her lips and stood from my place.

"Umm no... I was in some other mood" she pouted.

"I'm sorry babe,  but I was just tired" I softly unwrapped their hands from my neck.

"Okay...cya " she scrunched her face and headed inside.  I sighed and moved my steps towards my car.

As I was about to leave,  a guy who was my high school friend caught me. After having those boring fifteen minutes conversations with him, I  started my car.  I realized that I didn't have my phone. 
Oh, I forgot in Emily's bag.

Sighing once again I entered there. But there was no sign of Emily.  I asked Jessie.
"Umm... I saw her going inside..maybe she is in some room" Jessie told me and Kyle pulled her closer to him.
Ew, they should get a room.

I checked almost all the rooms. But Emily was nowhere. Now  I was a little bit worried.  She was drunk... where would she.

I decided to check the last room in a corner but I don't think she would be there.

I pushed the door but soon I cursed myself. I just came into the wrong room. The couple was busy with their private things and I just disturbed them.

I was about to leave when I was startled,  it was Dean...Who the heck invited Dean to this party. (A/N: Remember Dean..?? The captain of the opponent team)

Before I could shut the door again Dean looked at me with so much nervousness.  His girl was on top of him. She pulled him closer to her.
"C'mon baby...what are you looking at" a seductive voice hit my ears.

This voice.....I could recognize this voice even in a crowd of millions.

"Emily.." my voice was full of shock but a part of me was hoping that maybe it was not my Emily.

As the girl turned around, I felt like an earthquake came and killed me.
She was Emily...my Emily...my girlfriend...my love...with him... hooking up with any other guy...with my enemy ...
Did she just cheat on me..? I was still standing there in shock. I looked at her with disgust.  She quickly draped her arms over her chest but there was no use of it.

I rushed outside..why did I just didn't punch that guy..?? yelled at Emily...?

Emily ran after me after dressing herself.
"Wait...Daniel..please " she tried to hold my hand but I jerked them away.

"Don't dare to touch me with your dirty hands.  I never knew that you were whoring around with my enemies...You cheated on me" my throat became dry from yelling.

Everyone started looking at us. Emily's eyes were full of tears.
"Look, Daniel... I'm so sorry...I was drunk... I don't know what had gotten into me...please believe me ... " she said crying but I was not going to believe her fake tears.

"You are still drunk, Emily..." I smirked.
"I'm not a kid..don't give me a lame excuse. You never deserved me. I could be cheating you on a lot of girls but I never looked at any other girl. Cuz I loved you... I changed my player side for you...and you...fucking bitch " I yelled at her with my all energy.

"I'm sorry...baby...I love you " she said crying.

"And I loathe you...have you got it.. don't try to reach to me or don't show your slutty face again to me or I'll forget that I don't raise hand on girls... now leave " I grunted.

"I said leave..." I yelled again and she left without saying anything.

I saw everyone was giving me a sympathetic look. I grabbed some drink and started drinking until I fell unconscious.

I could never imagine even in my dream that Emily would do this to me. I thought she was the one...but she...was the same as other girls.
She was the same like...Her...

I just didn't want to write this chapter but I just wrote... Idk why...  so what do you think about Emily..? Does she deserve a second chance...?
Do vote, comment, and share this story.