31

"Hey," Cassandra smiled at me as I entered our dorm

"Hey," Cassandra smiled at me as I entered our dorm. She was wearing only her bra and shorts while she and River were sitting at the table.

"Sup Rose?" River nods at me. River is Cassandra's girlfriend as of three months ago. Apparently, her parents didn't stop her from being happy and I was totally proud of her.

Although I knew I was being rude, I blankly stared at them before walking into our room. The door slammed behind me before as the tears unleashed themselves.

I'm so stupid.

"How the hell do you not like cookies and cream? It's absolutely delicious," Kasen stared at me in horror. "It's not my type! I prefer chocolate or something," I shake my cup filled with chocolate ice cream.

I shut my eyes as the memories came flooding back.

"Kasen! I'm studying," I scolded him as he attempted pulling away my pen once again. "Come study me, you're giving your work more attention than me and I'm jealous," I turn to Kasen to see the pout on his face. "Five minutes," I sternly say as I pushed him on the bed and climbed over his waist to straddle him before clasping his lips with mine. "That's what I like," Kasen grinned against my lips before hungrily kissing me back.

"No no no!" I screamed while clenching my jersey. Uncontrollable tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You look hot," Hero smirked as he looked at my outfit which resulted in Gina smacking his chest and Kasen pulling me closer to him.

"Fuck off bro, She's mine."

I found myself smiling at the memory but my smile breaks when I remembered what I did a couple of minutes ago.

"Kasen..." I whispered when I saw the coffee and Chinese in his hands. He placed them down in front of me before taking away my textbooks. "You need a break and I need to rant to you about my stupid physics teacher," Kasen grinned before sipping his coffee. I was in complete awe of the guy in front of me, what did I do to deserve him?

Shaking my head to get rid of the memory, I picked myself off the ground and walked to my desk. My eyes landed on his shirt that he left here a couple of weeks ago.

"Kasen," I moaned as Kasen continued to thrust into me, his mouth attacking my neck, whispering compliments into my ear now and then.

"Eviana! Are you alright? Why is the door locked?" Cassandra shout from outside. I didn't even realize I locked the door. "Yeah, um...I'm changing!" I lied while wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Rose, We're going back to my apartment, you seem like you need to be alone," I hear River say a short while after. "Thanks," I say back, not bothering to deny the fact that I needed to be alone right now. I ruined a pretty good thing in my life just now.

I need to get to the airport.

A new message stopped me from going into the bathroom.

Easton:
Can you tell me why Kasen is smashing everything?

I've never seen him cry.

Throwing my phone into the open suitcase, I walked into the bathroom and shed off my clothes into the basket before finding myself under the running water.

"Please let me shower with you," Kasen pouted. It was a trap. Our naked bodies in that small cube was a trap. Yet part of me wanted it to happen. "I learned a trick with the showerhead," Kasen smirked, trying to convince me. "Kasen Rivear, I will wack you!" I warned, refraining myself from laughing.

Using my flight as a distraction, I quickly changed into something thick for the flight and found myself getting into my car with a suitcase in the back seat.

_♤_

"I thought you said that sweet boy was coming with you?" My mother furrowed her brows when she saw I was here alone. "We broke up mom," I admitted, my lips slightly shaking. "Oh dear," she pulled me into her chest, causing my eyes to water once again.

"I'm craving some emergency drinks, I threw up in the airport," I admitted, my stomach was feeling woogly since this morning. "Sorry to hear that, let's get you inside," her smile weakens as she grabbed my suitcase and took it in to our house for me.

I snapped a few pictures of me and Ocean in our matching bikinis. I had no idea Ocean, a high school friend, would also be in town.

Suddenly, my phone got more notifications. I stare at all the messages from Easton and all the missed calls from Kasen. I should probably reply to them... It's been nearly two weeks since the breakup and I've only been replying to Cassandra. Vaguely.

"Oh shit," my hand goes over my mouth, I dropped the phone and ran into my extended bathroom. I kneeled in front of the toilet as I emptied my stomach continents into the toilet bowl for the fourth time today. Ocean, being the lovely friend she was, held back my hair and rubbed my back as I let out the last of it. I flushed the toilet and pushed back, getting myself to my feet so I could brush my teeth.

After doing so, I step out back to my childhood room. "I think something is wrong, you've been doing that for the past three days," she noted as I pulled the shorts up my knees and threw a big tee over my bikini. Suddenly, I wasn't feeling a pool day anymore.

"I think so too," I hesitated, biting my bottom lip out of nervousness. "You said over the phone last week that your period was late right?" She questioned to which I nodded.

"Your mom told me to be careful that you were in a bad mood yesterday since you were having mad headaches," Ocean admitted, proving a point. The only problem was that I had no idea what she was trying to say.

"Kasen used protection all the time right?" Then it dawned on me. That's insane. I can't be. "Ocean!" I scoffed, wanting to get rid of her stupid thought.

"Eviana, I think you're pregnant."