21

Cassandra glared at us both

Cassandra glared at us both. She had her hands on her hips as she inspected us. Neither of us moved or said a thing. Her blue eyes rolled before turned on her heel and walking out the door. The thought of chasing her came to my head but I had nothing to say.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck.

What the hell just happened?

I run after her. My head was a tornado, spinning with so many questions. She already made it into the kitchen and was pouring herself a glass of water. "Cass I can explain," I quickly say. I didn't even have an explanation. I was shocked myself. I didn't know what to think and I had so many questions. Why did I even allow that? Why did he even tell me those things? Why did he kiss me?

Why did I kiss back...

Do I like Kasen?

Two hands wrapped around my waist and I felt my body being pressed against a firm chest. "You just couldn't keep away," Cassandra's eyes shifted to Kasen. "What the fuck, let me go," I turned around slightly and pushed Kasen's chest. "I think you're scaring her, Cass," Kasen had the biggest smile on his face, showing off his perfect white teeth.

What the hell...

"Eviana, I'm gay," Cassandra shouted causing me to snap my head in her direction. "Lesbian, gay, whatever you want to call it," she continued to say as I just stared at her with wide eyes and a loose jaw.

"What..." the word slipped off my mouth. To me, that didn't make any sense because Chelsea was known to sleep around a lot. Not that I judged her. She was with Kasen for three months. This makes no sense.

"Ugh, time to explain," she groaned before continuing," After senior year some people from our school started figuring it out and I sort of had a meltdown, as usual," she shrugged, "Kasey over here comforted me and agreed to fake date me until I was ready enough to tell everyone," she finished.

"It was all a fake relationship Eviana," Kasen whispered behind me. "No that's impossible, you guys kissed and -what? You slept with him!" I pointed out.

"We all have our needs, Eviana. In high school I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't gay and then other times, it was to make sure other people wouldn't find out. Everything we did was to keep you in check until I was ready to tell you. Well the rest of the world anyway," she shrugged. All this new information was so overwhelming.

"But the cheating thing...." I pointed out again. "What cheat thing?" Kasen questioned yet both of us ignored him. "That was just to see if you would actually kiss him. All the nights I would come home late or sleep away during a movie that was just for you two to get close. Being in a fake relationship I was asking for a lot and I knew he liked you. I respected you Eviana because even though you felt something for Kase, you never acted on it," she reveals, her eyes softened.

"The prank call?"

"Oh that was supposed to be just a prank call, I didn't know Kasen was a hacker..." She glared behind me where Kasen was standing. "You could have told me, Cass," I softly say. I guess I was a bit disappointed that she would keep something like this from me. "I was figuring myself out and I was scared...along I was the whore of the school...I- it's complicated, I'm sorry," Cassandra sighed while I was still processing everything.

"Don't be mad," she whispered and I looked at her sad face. "I'm not, I just...Kasen," I turned around. Kasen snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "That's my name," he grinned. I should be happy. I should be grateful that I got away with liking my best friend's boyfriend. All these movie nights and dinners were just to get me closer to Kasen which it did.

"I'm gonna do that thing again," Kasen says with a smile on his face before leaning down and gently kissing my lips. I smiled in the kiss as I kissed him back, my hands sliding up his arms to grip his biceps. Just as Kasen was about to deepen the kiss, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling away, I grabbed the phone to see the message displayed on my phone.

Eli:
Emergency. Get here.

I look up to see Cassandra grinning as she shook her head. "Eviana Rose actually likes someone," she announced. My cheeks felt heated as I continued to blush. "I don't," I denied as I turned sideways. Kasen frowned and then I realized what I had truly said. "I mean I do, fuck, I have to go." Just coincidentally, my car keys were on the table which I grabbed and left the dorm room.

I noted myself to thank Eli for the save.

_♤_

"Hey Eli, what's up?" I questioned after he welcomed me into his apartment. "Nothing," he grinned before pushing me into the wall. "I just need you," Eli whispered before attacking my neck with his open mouth kisses.

"Eli," I protest as I gently pushed his chest. "What's wrong?" His head lowered to my level. "I've been having a shitty week and I remembered our little agreement last two years, please? Only if you want to..." he trailed off. I realized that under his eyes were a bit darker than usual and he seemed to be out of it.

"Fine," I agreed. I knew this was going to be a mistake and I would regret it later but it wouldn't be the first time I was going to sleep with Eli Stark at his apartment. "Good," he grinned before his lips clasped mine.

I felt disgusted at myself but I let him fuck me anyway.