1

"Hey Cas," I opened the door wider so my best friend could walk through

"Hey Cas," I opened the door wider so my best friend could walk through. "Bestie," she hugged me tightly, only allowing me to see how tired she looked for a split second. It's been a stressful time for us both.

before we both ran up the stairs to my room. Two more weeks and we would be college girls.

Cassandra Cane uses to be the mean girl that every school had. She was the girl responsible for breaking me out of my shy, socially awkward, and unconfident self. She was with me every day and gave me advice on how to become the brave girl I like to consider I am.

We were best friends since then.

Now we were going to UCMA together and we are signed up to be each other's roommates.

Two weeks.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked while we both sat on my bed. "Well I could help you pack that," she points to the one empty suitcase under my television. "Sure," I shrugged since I was glad for the help. We both got to our feet and walked into my mini closet.

After Cassandra helped me pack my suitcase, one of two, we watched a few movies until we had only fifteen minutes before she had to leave to go home. It was getting pretty late anyway.

"Wanna do a prank call for old times sake?" She hoped. My eyebrows furrowed since it was random but agreed anyway. We used to do prank calls to restaurants, teachers, and sometimes our friends every time she would sleepover or I would sleepover at her mansion. Even though we were entering a new chapter together, it was hard for us to leave our old ways of high school behind.

"Who's this?" I looked at the strange number that I was about to dial. "I'll tell you later," she brushed me off and pressed the button for me. "Do I know this person?" I asked and she shook her head. "Someone I met on vacation," she brushed me off once again and the person answered the call. "Uh...hello?" The deep voice questioned.

Flowers bloomed in my stomach, this person had a nice voice. "Hi good day, I wanted to question you about your purchase of the goat," I say the first thing that pops into my head. There was silence for a few seconds. Cas had her hand over her mouth to prevent laughter.
"Uhh...what?" He sounded as if he was sleeping.

"This is you right?" I clarified. "Yes this is me," he says back confused. "Great now I'm sorry to say that your goat can't be spray painted pink," I explained. Cassandra screamed into her hand and I wanted to laugh at her reaction.

"Look, lady, I think you got the wrong guy, I'm not a madman," I almost laughed because of his use of words. "Are you drunk? I think you have amnesia. You literally just said you were the guy," I state confidently into the phone. A familiar car honked in front of my house and I mentally groaned.

Just as she pressed the call button, she ended it. "Thanks, Eviana, that was fun," she quickly says and hugged me before dashing out of the room.

Who the hell did I call?