23

"Hey," Kasen showed me a comforting smile as he climbing on the bed

"Hey," Kasen showed me a comforting smile as he climbing on the bed. "Kasen, I'm sorry about that whole thing with Eli...I felt as if I ruined everyone's nights," I apologized quickly. "It was entertaining, don't you worry," he smiled, instantly making me feel better. "Thank God," I mumbled as Kasen jumped on the bed and pulled me into his chest. "You're comfy," he sighed as his hand circled my waist. "If you like Eli I can step away from you, I completely understand, just tell me," Kasen's voice was soft yet strong.

Do I like Eli like that? I doubt it. I certainly considered him my friend because he knew things about me that not even Cassandra knew. When I didn't want to worry about my family I would go to Eli and he would let me rant and give me advice. Sometimes even share his ice cream stash. "No it's not that, we were really good friends, that's all," I shrugged. "I understand, thank God," he says the last part to himself. I couldn't help me smile from forming on my face.

"What time do your classes begin?"

"Three hours," I answered.

"Great, nap time."

_♤_

"Well aren't you two cute," A loud voice said from in front of my bed. I open my eyes to see Cassandra grinning down at me. Oh, God. I buried my face into Kasen's chest. How we both were facing each other with my head pressed against his chest with his hand tightly around my waist. A blanket was thrown over us, hiding our angled feet.

"Classes begin in an hour, I thought you two might want me to wake you guys up and I have a date today, so I'll catch you guys later," Cassandra explained while walking down the steps. "With who?" I questioned while getting off the bed. "A girl from Venma, she's cute and actually likes concerts so I'm taking her to one," Cassandra said with a shrug. "Okay, enjoy, and be safe!" I shout before she walked out the door.

"I will, bye!"

A sigh left my lips and I turned around to see Kasen starring at me. "I'll be back to walk you to class okay?" He turns around and picked his phone off the table. "Yeah, sure," I agreed with a nod and walked him out the door. An hour goes by with me finishing my book and taking a shower. Just as I was about to leave, there was a harsh knock on the door.

Probably Kasen.

So I thought but instead, it was Eli. "We need to talk," he pushed past me and walked into the dorm room. "I don't think now is a good time," I honestly said. "You haven't been answering my calls or messages all night and day," Eli noted while he paced around the small room.
"That's my decision, now leave." Okay, maybe I was being a bit harsh. "I don't get why you're so upset, you're acting like you haven't slept with anyone besides me. I know for sure this was my first time, no need to be upset, Eviana." I stare at him and wondered if he was truly insane.

"It's over. Stop acting like we were a thing, I'm actually about to head out so can you leave?" I wasn't even given a choice when he barged inside here. "It was a mistake, okay? Can we forget about it and continue our friendship?"

"Friendship? Sure. But all we were based on was sex Eli, I'm done with being so childish, non-offense," I wasn't really in the mood to shout nor upset anyone but Eli was pushing me to it. "You don't mean that I'm sorry, I was drunk," Eli continued to plead. "I don't fucking care Eli! You were never my boyfriend so stop acting like it! I'm not mad anymore. We said that if we had feelings for someone else that we would cut it off. That's why I ended it."

"For who?" He roared. Why was he even upset? "that's none of your business!" I defended myself. "It's Kasen isn't it?"

"Eli, get the fuck out of my dorm," my voice was softer. I wasn't going to allow myself to get angry. "I can get you in trouble for doing drugs and drinking alcohol under seventeen," I was shocked by this. I would never have expected Eli to ever tell me something like this. I was so stupid last year. How would I know this would happen anyway? "And I can get you in trouble for sleeping with a minor and I can call it rape," It was wrong that I was happy about saying this. My hands were now folded across my chest.

"You would never."

"If you drive me to it, I would now get out of my dorm room, Eli," I sighed with a stern voice. Eli doesn't move for a while. He just stood there and stared at me. Neither of us said anything else. Finally, he sighed and left the room, shutting the door harshly behind him.

Fuck.