Chapter 95: Aaron Gives Up

Start from the beginning

Ein readies the staff.

"Transverto." Ein said.

A red and black zap of electricity emerged from the staff and it hits Melissa.

"Ein no..." Melissa said weakly.

Kul'Zak's relic floats out of Melissa and it floats towards Ein. He reaches out to grasp it.

"Sorry Melissa." Ein said grinning.

I then saw Shad teleport behind Ein and he tackles him. Kul'Zak's relic falls to the ground. Shad uses his telekinesis in his left hand to hold Ein still. He then lifts his right hand and a red and black aura glows around him and a red and black pentagram emerged from his feet.

"Transverto" Said Shad.

Enki's relic floated out of Ein and it went straight to Shad's hands. Shad grabbed ahold of it and he let Ein go from his telekinesis.

Ein looks at Shad angrily and shocked.

"How did you—?!" Ein exclaimed but before he could even finish his sentence, I saw an aura of emerald green light and it got absorbed into Enki's relic.

Ein lost all of his Emerald magic. Shad eyed Enki's relic with joy as Ein fell to the ground exhausted and unable to get up on his feet.

"Finally." Shad said.

He used his telekinesis to bring Kul'Zak's relic to his other hand. The emerald green crystals around Aphmau and Aaron faded and they both fell to their knees. All of the green crystals except for the one that Ghost was in.

Aphmau was taken hold of by a Shadow Knight while two Shadow Knights pointed their swords at Aaron. I felt very helpless at what was happening.

"Oh Ein, I'd like to thank you for taking care of what RIGHTFULLY should belong to ME!" Shad exclaimed with glee.

He stuffs the two relics into his pocket.

"Stop!! You can't!!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Shad then uses his telekinesis to choke Aphmau.

"No!!! Aphmau!!" Aaron exclaimed.

He turns to Shad.

"Stop it!!" Aaron exclaimed.

"No. Only YOU can stop it." Shad said.

Aaron groans. He could only watch Aphmau get choked on by Shad.

"All you have to do is give me the last remaining shards to my relic. A spell can transfer the power from you..." Shad said.

He raises his hand and makes a fist.

"... To me." Said Shad.

Aaron growls and I hear the Shadow Knight behinds me mumble something to himself.

"That's what the Ultima thinks but... M'Lord is lying to him." The Shadow Knight mumbled.

What does he mean?! I continue to watch the scenario unfold.

"If you don't, everyone you love will die and YOU will have a front row seat!" Shad exclaimed.