Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧

☻No one's POV☻

A voice spoke up that Naruto's brain hadn't registered was there yet. "That was too easy! Right, Kakashi-Senpai?" Tobi turned his head over to his partner, who was looking at his former student. The silvette also turned his head to the orange masked man and gestured to the hidden Sharingan under his headband. The former jounin then gestured to the one eye hole in his partner's mask, silently telling Tobi he knew of his Sharingan. The masked man's eyes widened, though nobody else would know that. As his mind questioned how he let himself be found out, he nodded. At least Tobi wouldn't have to hold back nearly as much, as there was no point to do so when his partner already knew. 

Naruto finally spoke, "What happened to you, Kakashi-Sensei?! Why did you leave the village just like him and why would you join the Akatsuki??" Said silvette didn't allow himself to show any reaction. He told himself, "I have to keep the act up," before responding to the blonde with, "I'm not obliged to tell you anything at all, Naruto." Giving him a vague answer was better than giving any details away that Naruto might use to figure out Kakashi's mission. "Is this some kind of joke?!" the blonde yelled at his former sensei. The former jounin stared at the right of where Naruto was standing. After a few seconds, the silvette asked, "Huh..Sorry, did you say something?" giving the perfect impression that he hadn't been listening.

"Wow! That's cruel, Kakashi-Senpai!" Tobi exclaimed with a childish tone. "Are you really going to be like Sasuke? Is this what your dad would have wanted??" the blonde questioned the former jounin. Kakashi's hand twitched slightly at the word 'dad'. He answered back with a question, "How did you find out about my father?" Naruto shrugged and said, "Granny Tsunade told me. Anyways! Answer my questions!" The silvette sighed and responded supposedly tiredly, "I don't have to do anything."

The blonde balled his fists tightly and screamed, "Then I'll just have to make you!" Tobi exclaimed, "Oh, boy! A chance to get the Kyuubi!" Kakashi nodded at him and lifted up his headband to reveal his Sharingan, seeing that Sakura and Sai were about to come, too. He and his partner exchanged glances, and the silvette assumed he had seen it, too. As they did so, Naruto's shadow clones were already charging towards them and one screamed, "Don't take your eyes off me!" 

"I see. He must know the others are coming," the former jounin thought to himself. He turned to his partner and said, "Tobi! You take out the shadow clones." The masked man nodded quickly and started getting rid of the ten clones. Kakashi jumped to the side as a certain pinkette punched the air where he used to be standing. Then, he jumped forward as a painted beast came towards him. The silvette decided to strike the caster instead of the drawings themself. He leapt towards Sai's hiding spot and punched him in the chin. He seemed to be down for the count, though a few seconds afterwards, ink started flowing out of his parted lips. Kakashi realized it was a substitution jutsu and leapt back towards his partner, who was currently phasing through Naruto's Rasengan.

The former jounin thought, "That'll be useful, I suppose." He let his eyes linger too long on the masked man and he knew he had let his guard down. The ground under him had been punched and he jumped into the air. Kakashi decided the base Sharingan wouldn't be the best decision and it changed into his Mangekyou Sharingan. "I need to get rid of one of them," the silvette told himself. Deciding that Sakura was the one to get rid of, his eyes searched for any trace of that signature pink hair. Finally, the former jounin found her and immediately activated Kamui. He would get rid of her. Not kill her, but suck transport her away from the battle. If she wasn't present, she wouldn't be able to heal Naruto or Sai.

Tobi took note of the pinkette being sucked into the Kamui dimension and the blonde attempting to sneak up on his partner. He quickly dashed over to Kakashi's back, deciding to tank the Rasengan coming towards his way. If he used Kamui to phase through, it would just hit the silvette. The masked man then decided that he wouldn't go down without a fight and leapt towards Naruto and kicked him hard enough to disturb the Rasengan. The blonde haired ninja leapt towards where she was, screaming, "Sakura!"

Kakashi noticed that his partner seemed a little out of breath after the silvette used Kamui. Certainly, it wasn't because of Naruto..? That's when he saw it. Under the mask, was a Mangekyou Sharingan. But, it wasn't different like Itachi's. It was... The same as his. The former jounin was captivated by his partner's eyes that he didn't notice the drawn beasts charging towards his back. However, his partner did and used Kamui to make Kakashi's body phase through the attack. This, however, made the masked man take the attack head on. The painted beasts weren't 'beasts' as they usually were, they were dogs. The painted dogs bit onto Tobi's legs and his chest. He didn't have enough time to also phase through the jutsu. 

The silvette snaps back into reality with two realizations. Number one, his and Tobi's Sharingan were connected. Number two, Tobi had just protected him from an attack. Kakashi pushed back all of his thoughts and ran towards Sai with his lightning blade. His former student obviously jumped back but suddenly felt faint. "Genjutsu..." he mumbled as said jutsu lulled him to sleep. Falling unconscious, the blackette fell to the ground. Naruto rushed over to Sai and picked him up in his arms, obviously assuming his teammate was badly injured.

"What... Happened to you..Kakashi-Sensei.." he muttered to the two Akatsuki members before leaping away towards the nearest hospital. Tobi turned to his partner and asked, "Kakashi-Senpai? Shouldn't we go after them?" That's when he saw the silvette drop to his knees, one eyes over his Sharingan. "No, I'm not in the best shape.." Kakashi started, "And..." he looked at Tobi with his visible eye, "I need to have a word with you." An unfamiliar chill went down Tobi's spine.