Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

☻ Kakashi's POV ☻

I slowly opened my eye, adjusting to the sunlight peering in through the window, even through the light curtains. Scratching my head, I sat up in my comfortable, warm bed. The dream I had last night was nice, though my memory of it had already started fading. I now only remember that he was in it. 

Dreams such as that are always happy. I got out of my bed groggily before remaking it. I walked to my dresser and took out my usual clothing. Then, I was off to the bathroom, yawning along the way. I closed the door behind me, setting the clothes in the sink. After doing so, I took a refreshing shower that helped me become more awake.

I stepped out of the bathroom, dropping the dirty pajamas into the hamper. I made my way over to the kitchen counter, realizing I forgot to go grocery shopping last night. All I had was ramen leftover from Ichiraku's. A sigh slipped from my mouth as I took it out. Sitting down at my dining room table, I began to consume the leftovers. 

Naruto began to fill my thoughts. "Oh, Naruto, that's right!" I thought to myself, "He's certainly going to freak out when I go 'rogue'. Perhaps I should spend some time with him and Sakura today, before it's too late." I pondered on how to 'hang out' with them. They were busy from training with their respective Sannin. 

An idea sparked in my mind, "Of course! I'll spar with them to give them some practice. We certainly haven't done that in a while. Afterwards, I could treat them to ramen. It's not like I'll need the money, soon enough." The harder part would be finding them. Well, Sakura would be quite easy, but, Naruto not so much. Speaking of Naruto, I had finished the rest of the ramen. I stood up from my seat and threw away the plastic container in the trash.

"I will have to get groceries tonight," I reminded myself. I gave myself one last look in the mirror before heading out of my apartment. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I was off to find my two (former?) students. I casually walked down the street, my gloved hands in my pockets. Right away, I spotted Sakura chatting with Ino, both smiling. 

I'm glad they can get along better than in the past. They still fight, but it's less often than when Sasuke was at the village. "Sasuke..." I pondered, "When he eventually gets the news, what will he think?". I appeared behind the two girls and said, "Yo." Ino and Sakura jumped slightly and turned around to face me. 

Sakura greeted, "Hey, Kakashi-Sensei! What's up?" and Ino said 'hey' to me as well. I replied, "Want to spar with Naruto against me?". The pinkette perked up slightly and responded, "Yeah! Let's do it!", adding on her signature catch phrase 'Shanaroo!' while clutching one of her fists and punching the air. She then looked at Ino, who teasingly said, "Oh, go ahead! I'll see you later, Billboard-Brow!"

The pinkette stuck her tongue out at the blonde and playfully insulted back, "Bye, Ino-pig!". They both smiled and each other as the Yamanaka walked away. I eye-smiled at their antics. Sakura looked back at me and said, "Now, to find Naruto. He's probably sleeping." I replied, "Most likely. Bring him with you to the training grounds, I'll met you two there." And, just like that, I jumped away and headed towards the training grounds.

As I did so, I heard Sakura sigh and mumble, "Why do I have to find him?". I arrived at my destination a few minutes later and pulled out the Icha Icha book I was reading beforehand. I flipped to the page I was on and read; waiting for the other two to arrive.

About ten minutes later, Sakura and Naruto arrived at last. Naruto loudly said, "Kakashi-Sensei! Hey! Let's start now!" Sakura opened her mouth to say something, but Naruto already started his hand signs for his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu. Knowing they had gotten stronger, I closed my book and put it away.

Naruto's clones ran towards me while the real one and another clone stayed behind. He was going to attack me with his clones, and then try and surprise me with a Rasengan right after. I dodged all of the punches and kicks from the blonde's shadow clones. Just as I had predicted, a few seconds later, Naruto ran towards me with a Rasengan, screaming, "Got you!". 

Due to his shout, I easily saw the attack coming towards me and simply stepped  to the side, making him almost fall over. I then felt a presence behind me; Sakura. I almost forgot about her. Instead of yelling at Naruto for rushing in so quickly, she rolled with it. I eye-smiled as jumped back thinking, "She's grown a lot."

I raised my headband and opened my left eye, revealing my Sharingan. I used my Fireball Jutsu and it almost hit Naruto. He jumped up into the air and quickly casted his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu. They all charged towards me, including the real Naruto this time. At the same time, Sakura came charging towards me as well with her chakra-infused fists. 

I thought, "They didn't think this one through, now did they?" as I jumped up into the air right as they got close to me, causing them to hit one another. I wiped my hands and dropped in front of them, both now on the ground. The loud blonde yelled frustratedly, "Awww! And we were so close too, dattebayo!" Sakura sighed.

"Looks like you both have more to learn, even though you've both improved," I told them with yet another eye-smile. Naruto scratched his neck and chuckled lightheartedly.