Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③

Before this chapter, enjoy a good ol' KakaObi skit!

(In this skit, it's when Obito is d y i n g during the Fourth Great Ninja War)

((Not related to the fanfic,,,,,,))

Kakashi: O-Obito....

Obito: All heroes are...

Kakashi: Are what??

Obito: A-Are...

Kakashi: Yes?

Obito: ...Brofen.

Kakashi: You mean... broken?

Obito: No, brofen...

End of skit!!

☻Naruto's POV☻

Kakashi-Sensei, Sakura, and I are heading to the best place in the world; Ichiraku Ramen. I unconsciously drooled at the thought of getting how much I want, without paying! Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei are chatting about smart things I don't really get. Something something chakra, something something usefulness. 
"Whatcha guys talking about, dattebayo?" I ask, silently hoping they would explain. The jounin turned his head towards me and replied, "I was telling Sakura how to make her chakra control useful in battle." Sakura nodded with a light smile, looking back at me since I was walking behind them both.

I say, "Ahhh!" with an understanding look on my face, "Train hard enough and you might come close to my strength!" The pinkett's eyebrow twitches in annoyance, but decides to shrug it off to not ruin the atmosphere. Sakura nods at me again, but more strenuously this time. It's probably nothing, though. 

At last, we're here at the ramen shop and I give Kakashi-Sensei a huge grin. He sighed in acceptance of his own wallet's destruction; but returned my grin with an eye-smile. We sat down at the counter with me in the middle of Kakashi-Sensei and Sakura. 

Us three ordered our ramen, me getting a bigger bowl that the others. What can I say? I want to get enough food in so I won't have to buy as much instant ramen later on. "Saving money is always a plus, dattebayo!" I thought as I waited for the ramen to be cooked. I started chatting with the others about no particular thing in specific.

As we all laughed (Kakashi's 'laugh' more like a small chuckle), I thought to myself, "Nothing could ever ruin this. Oh, wait! Am I jinxing it, dattebayo?" These two, and the..other one, were all my family. If something were to take away my second family after my first, I don't know what I'd do. 

Finally, the ramen was done and we all began to dig it, though I was quicker. We all sat in a comfortable silence as we consumed the meal. When the others were about half way done with their ramen bowl, I had finished and asked the cook for more. And the cycle went on like this for awhile, before Kakashi-Sensei stopped me, almost pleading to keep some money.

I grinned at him and scratched my neck embarrassedly. Sakura and I walked out while Kakashi-Sensei payed for our meals. We made small talk about the jounin's financial state after this. Us two laughed as Kakashi-Sensei exited the ramen shop, looking exasperated. 

"Thanks so much for the ramen, Kakashi-Sensei!" I told him with a big smile on my face. Sakura also thanked him for treating us. The jounin eye-smiled and responded, "Don't mention it." We all said our goodbyes and headed to our respective homes. As I walked to my apartment, I thought to myself, "Today was a good day.

☻☻One week later ☻☻

☻Kakashi's POV☻

I awoke from my nightmare with a slight start. I clutched my head in one hand as the memories of the dream came back to me. I had dreamt of that time again, when he died. I sighed as I thought, "Why did it have to be today that it haunts me, once again?" Stepping out of my warm bed onto the cold, hard floor, I got my clothes out of my dresser.

The shower I took was a blur. I got ready for upcoming day. I decided to have waffles with fruit on them. After I finished eating the breakfast, I put my dishes in the sink; though knowing they may never be washed again. I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me as I stepped outside. 

I mentally prepared myself along the way of heading towards the Hokage's Residence. Before I could reach it, I stopped as I knew someone was following me. I turned around and saw Naruto a little behind me, still coming towards. He didn't look like he was stopping. I started, "Wait, Nar-"

The blonde barely missed running straight into me as I dodged it. Thankfully, he landed on the roof next to me. However, he was clutching his head with now had a bruise on it. I helped the knucklehead to stand on his feet as he chuckled with a big smile on his face. He asked me, "Whatcha doing, Kakashi-Sensei?"

"If Naruto is not to find out about this, then..." my own thoughts made me internally sigh, "I would have to act the part." My eyes gained a crazed look that he definitely noticed. The blonde did not comment and shortly afterwards, I 'regained my composure'. I responded to him, "Oh, you know... Just business.." I was sure to make 'business' sound intimidating. 

Naruto gave me a confused look. After a few seconds, he asked, "What the heck is that supposed to mean, dattebayo?" Before he had the chance to say or to anything, I was gone in a flash and inside of the Hokage's Residence.

I arrived in front of the office door and knocked calmly. When I heard lady Hokage's voice telling me to come in, I opened the door and entered. Tsunade motioned for me to close the door behind me and I did so. 

The Fifth Hokage started, "For your mission, these death row criminals have been set loose in the village. I will provide their names, faces, and jutsu specialties. It is crucial you eliminate all of them. Understood?" I nodded in understanding. "Go," she gave me a worried smile and added, "And, be careful, Kakashi." I responded, "I will, lady Hokage," as I bowed.

And like that, I was off to start my mission.