Another Page of the Book

In the morning Andy was still in her husband's arms, Meredith and Amelia agreed that there was no need for the rounds in that room, leaving them in peace.

The team decided to visit their boss at the hospital. Maya and Vic took washed clothes to Andy, the woman was still wearing her yoga pants from the day before. They met at the hospital, where ben was already waiting for them.

"Warren, you woke up earlier today?"

"Wanted to check up on Sullivan before you came in... plus, I was worried about Herrera."

"How are they?" – Maya was visibly worried, despite all the trouble her friendship with Andy had gone trough lately, she loved her best friend with all her heart.

"Well... medically speaking, he is getting better. Saw his stats this morning and he is recovering well, no casualties. Personally speaking, as he's subordinate and Andy's friend... I'm traumatized.

"What do you mean?" – They all started to panic, thinking about the worst.

"Don't freak out, at least not until you see this.

They were expecting the worst; was their bosses' leg really swallowed? Was Andy crying a lot? They tough about all the possible scenarios. What the team didn't expect was to see their lieutenant and their Battalion Chief spooning, literally spooning.

"Oh God! Now I'm going to have this picture in my brain the whole day." – Travis said with a weird out face.

While that, Vic took the opportunity to take a picture with her phone laughing.

"And I'm going to have a literal picture of this"

"Are you what, trying to make an album of Andy's and Sullivan's life?"

"I'm trying to make an album of material to bribe Andy, that's it."

"Should we wake them up?" – Dean whispered.

"You don't have too. Vic, I want that picture." – Andrea said without opening her eyes. She felt her husband hug her closer, and, knowing her friends were there, she passed her hand along his arm.

"Robert, wake up. We have invasions in the room." – The lieutenant finally opened her eyes, blushing a bit due to the scene.

"Come on Andy, five more minutes and I'm the one making breakfast." – He snuggled more.

"Now we know chief likes do cuddle. Great." – Ben said, sitting on a chair. They all laughed, sitting on different places of the room, Vic and Travis at the windows rail, Dean on some other chair while Maya took the sofa next to the door.

Andy, finally gathered the courage to sit at the bed, adjusting so Sullivan had his had in her lap. She started to get worried, he wasn't like this. Usually he was the easiest person waking up, full of energy, annoying her.

Ben noticed her worry, deciding to help her unwind.

"He is still under some of the anesthesia effects, it's normal."

"That's true, and he is having a great recovery. Did you have a good night?" – Dr. Shepperd entered the room, smiling at Andrea.

"Yeah... He didn't have any pain, I think..."

"His vitals were stabilized during the night, which is great. I would like to run a few labs during the day, but if everything checks out, he will be cleared to go home tomorrow. Of course, there will be physical therapy, but we'll tall about it once he's awake."

"Thank you so much... I really don't know how to..."

"Andy, it's my job, plus, I know about your friendship with my sisters, Mer and Maggie. Now, I think you better go home, take a shower, he will still be here when you come back."