Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe

Start from the beginning

"Lovely," Yoru stated, throwing his head back against the seat in frustration.

"What are you waiting for, run him over!" Tadashi said, holding a fake smile as he tried to make some kind of humorous relief in the situation.

"If we did that, the sniper setting his sights on your head would kill you instantly," Yoru stated, taking his hands off of the wheel and putting them up in a surrendering motion.

Yamato narrowed his eyes as the eldest of the three did so, motioning for something to be done by any one of the large numbers of men and women encircling the car. All of them carried weapons, clearly ready for anything to happen. The car doors were then opened and the two males in the front seats were yanked out of the car, put on their knees as pistols were held to their head. The same was true of (Y/n) who was treated with a little more delicacy. The man holding her dragged her to the intimidating brunette, presenting her to him.

The yakuza heir then scowled at the man, thinking his treatment of the girl wasn't satisfactory. He resisted the urge to slap him across the face for being so rough with the girl, but alas, his emotions were running rampant and he couldn't control it. As the brunette slapped him with all of his might, the man fell to the ground, letting out a groan of pain. A few of the other men gave a whistle, chuckling and mocking the man while he laughed at them to shut up. Somehow, it still held a friendly atmosphere.

"(Y/n)," Yamato said, his voice full of aggression and rage as he clutched at her cheeks in a painfully dominant manner, bringing her face mere inches away from his, "You ran away."

"Did you think I would stay?" the girl said, narrowing her eyes as she stared him straight in the eyes, something that caused him to pause before replying.

"Did you think I would let you leave?" the brunette spat, gripping her cheeks harder as he redirected a similar question to her.

The girl paused, ignoring his inquiry to assess the situation. Two men held pistols to Tadashi and Yoru's heads, meaning if they were to fire, the two would be done for with one bullet. There were plenty of other men, circling around the car they'd been taken out of and other cars laying just out of sight, but their headlights gave them away. She looked back into the brunette's eyes, knowing what she needed to do if she stood a chance of getting away.

"What now?" she asked monotonously, only to earn a distasteful grunt from the yakuza heir.

"What now?!" he growled, tightening his grip on her cheeks only to release them and hold her by her waist, pulling her close to himself to allow her no leverage to leave his touch, "Now I lock you up so you don't have the faintest idea to get away from me! Now I keep you on a tight leash so your thoughts will never stray from me! Now you're mine and only mine!"

"Are you so sure?" the girl said, tilting her head.

"Believe me," he chuckled, no hint of amusement in his voice, but raw anger, "I don't care what it takes. You'll be obedient one way or another. If that means blowing out those two's brains, so fucking be it. Mr. Student President won't be far from that either."

"Fine then," the girl said, placing her hands on the brunette's chest, "Let's play a game."

For a moment, he was greatly confused and all of his anger dissipated, replaced, instead, with great feelings of affection and warmth surging through him. It wasn't long before he regained his previous state, tightening his grip on the girl's waist and making her wince in pain though she tried to limit her reaction. Conflicted with harming her, he struggled to hold an intimidating expression as he looked down at her, torn between being firm or being loving.