✨"Cute Little One"✨

Start from the beginning

'I don't know what I have done to deserve this'

"Alas!! He isn't going to acknowledge your feelings. He still wants your cousin Amelia. I don't know why people having habits of judging someone without knowing her or him?", She said.

'Though she doesn't know very much about me, but she always stands for me. Like Sammy and Logan'

Suddenly, I screamed as I feel very soft on my lap. Momo. It was looking at me with its beautiful eyes. I smiled and patted its head. It then started rubbing it's head against my stomach. "Are you free today? I have to take Momo to Vet for monthly check up. Can you company me for a while? After that, I'll drop you at Reeds Mansion", Sonia asked.

'To be frank, I don't want to go there. I really don't want to see Damon's face'

"By the way, do you sometimes get some kind of attack. I mean panic or heart attack?", Sonia suddenly asked.

'Heart attack!?????? If I frequently have heart, then I would become a star of the sky in the future. Hehehe!!'

I was silent for a few seconds before answering her, "Yeah Panic Attack, not Heart Attack. How do you get to know?". I asked her. "How Do I Get To Know?!!! You fainted yesterday infront a car, driven by a Drunken. If I didn't shout and Momo didn't bark so loud, then you would end up in the dead bed or in the coffin", she shouted. I pouted. "Don't Pout!! It's a serious problem", she scolded me and it made Momo to hide in my arms. "You are scaring Momo, right Momo?", I didn't know whether it understood my word or not, but it stood up and I felt like it was glancing at Sonia. "So you're taking her side. Bad Momo", Sonia said and turned her face away from us. Momo jumped from my lap and went towards its owner and rubbed itself against her legs.

'Awww.... So cute'

After finishing our breakfast, I put outfit, borrowed from Sonia and went outside with Sonia and Momo. Sonia put Momo in my arms and went inside the garage and brought out her bike.

'O! M! G!!!!!!'

"Can I? Can I drive please???", Giving my best puppy eyes with a little puppy. "Do you have License of driving Bike??", Sonia asked. I nodded my head in up and down. She smiled, sending her answer through her smile. "Thanks a lot!! Thank you so much", saying, I handed Momo to Sonia, I went up on the bike and turned it towards the gate. Sonia hopped on, holding Momo and also putting her helmet.

"Let's go", I yelled.

We reached to the vet within minutes. All credits came to me. I used some shortcuts to avoid traffic.

"Miss. Sonia, your Dog is in good health and developing too. But I need to recommend some foods chart for your dog", the vet said writing something on his writing pad. Sonia was very happy to hear about Momo.

'But Momo has a weird habit of licking my fingers'

"So, Miss. Momo, your check up end up well. Now it's time for Emilia check up", Sonia said patting Momo head. Momo barked agreeing with her. I pouted. But I realised that ‘No can stop Sonia from what she wants to do’.

'And My bad luck!!!'

After my check, I turned the bike towards my destination. Reed Mansion. The Doctor prescribed some medicine and recommended some yoga and jogging everyday early in the morning.

'Jogging? After having a ruthless Boss? No way!! Not even a single chance'

I drove in through the gate of Reed Mansion. I could hear shouts from outside the mansion. Emma Aunty's voice. I parked the car and walked forward to the mansion with Sonia and Momo.

"How could you left her alone in the road, just because you're missing Amelia? You married whether you acknowledge her or not, she is still your wife and her safety is your utmost responsibility. But you left her on the road alone and now you're saying that you couldn't find her", Emma Aunty shouted. Reece Uncle tried hard to calm her down, but no luck. "Listen clearly! If anything happen to her, I will never forgive you, Damon Levi Reed", Emma added yelling at Damon.

'I never know that he has a middle name. Levi? It's a cool middle name'

I felt someone glancing at me. I turned and found Sonia giving me ‘It's not so cool’ look.

'I don't wanna die so-'

But suddenly everything interrupted by a bark. Momo. It let them know that we were here behind the door.

'Traitor!!!'

New chapter is updated

I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thanks for your kind support.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
~Thanks~
❤️
🧡💛
💚💙💜
🖤
❤️Love You & Purple You💜

Vote!Comment!&Share!~Thanks~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️Love You & Purple You💜