52.

CHRIS POV

Let me tell you guys that Jada... Hmm well I've been just eying her for the past couple of days. Those so called fifteen pounds she's trying to lose is doing her more good than harm.

When she walks her ass jiggles. When she runs her boobs bounce. Don't even get me started on her hips. Lord all I could do is dream of being underneath them with my tongue just having her scream my name as her body ripples over and over with pleasure. My hands gripping hard as I hold her in place so I can taste...

"Chris?! Hello?" Jada waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck? You were speaking about your mom inviting us on a trip and then you zoned out" she said.

"Oh yeah, umm... my mom wants to visit some family on my dad side. But most of them reside in France. So she invited you and Gianna to come along with" I said. My dads family is from France. He did have maybe one to two relatives here in the states. But after he died they left and went back to their home land.

"France?! That's all the way across the world!" She said.

I nodded "it is but it's beautiful over there. We will stay in Paris and just drive to where we have to go" I said.

Jada scratches her scalp "I don't know".

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's weird. We aren't together in that way but I'm going to be on a trip to see your family. Just a little weird for me" she said.

"True but Gianna is my daughter. Since my dad isn't alive to see her. His family can" I said.

"Umm how long do I have before I agree to go?" She asked.

"Well I would say a week. But she bought the plane tickets already. So... you don't really have a choice" I said.

"And what if I couldn't go?" She asked.

I shrugged "that I don't know". Little did she know we were leaving in two days. I'll break that news to her over dinner. Her facial expressions are priceless!

                                              •

"I can't believe you forgot to mention we were leaving in two days! What kind of planning is this?" Jada ranted.

"My mom for you" I smiled. We walked into the plane with Gianna in toe. Since she was so little she had a seat on her Jada's lap through the trip. Thinking she would sleep most of this plane ride. I was wrong. She was up just observing everything around her.

We were meeting my mom in Paris. Once we arrived Jada was in awe. "Wow it is beautiful out here".

"Told you" I said. We got to our hotel which was beyond nice. Too nice. Jada went to the window and stared at the different scenes. She came over to me taking Gianna from my arms. Taking a seat on the chair she unwrapped Gianna who was out cold. I guess she decided to see where she was going before napping.

 I guess she decided to see where she was going before napping

"All this time and now she wants to nap!" Jada said.

I laughed "baby girl is tired". A knock at the door I knew it was my mom. Letting her inside "I'm so happy you both made it! Where is she?!". Pointing to Jada's lap my mom smiled "aww, poor thing is tired from the long plane ride".

Jada nodded "the long trip in general got her tired".

"Jada is this your first time in France?" My mom asked. She nodded "my first time outside the country".

"Oh good! Chris don't forget to take her around to see the different things Paris has to offer. You know he speaks French" my mom said. Jada glanced at me "oh really?! I never knew that".

"Chris speak something for her!" My mom said.

"Yeah not right now. When we go out later she'll see me in action" I said. My mom smirked "he's shy".

"Chris? Shy? I don't believe it" Jada joked.

"Anyway mom we will meet you for dinner at seven. But Jada and I want to relax for a little bit" I said. She got up and nodded "I get the hint". She waved as she walked out the door.

"So French, Huh? How come you never told me that?" Jada asked.

I shrugged "wasn't a conversation we had".

"Actually what is your nationality? Cause I didn't think you were French" Jada said. Joining her on the couch "I'm French and Swiss".

Jada nodded "really? Swiss? So I'm guessing your mom's family is from Switzerland... wow!".

"Yeah exactly! What about you?" I asked. She titled her head "really? Very funny. I'm African american you know that".

"Honestly I knew that but you never know what someone can be mixed with" I said.

"Well this girl here isn't mixed with anything. At least I don't think so. Wait do you speak that language too?" She asked.

Shaking my head "now you're pushing it".

"Coming from mister bilingual... anything is possible with you" she joked. Seeing her cross her legs. At this point Jada had on a pair of spandex shorts. Taking in a deep breath as I eyed her legs from her angle to her thighs. My god those thighs! Just seeing how deep and hard my hands could squeeze those hams.

"Chris? There you go again! Zoning out" Jada said.

"Huh? Oh umm yeah... I think I'm going to go shower.." I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. At this point I'm going to need a very icy cold shower.