50.

CHRIS POV

Opening the door I helped Jada in with her bags. She followed right behind with our daughter in hand. She topped at the door way... I continued to go into Gianna's room placing her bag down. "Just Incase you didn't notice but gianna's room is the old guest room you always slept in. Which means..."

"Oh hell no!" She cut me off.

"Jada, relax! The bed I have is huge. We can share the bed. Just like that night you slept there" I said. Maybe she forgot about that night when she couldn't sleep and came into my bed to sleep.

She sighed "I could do the couch..."

"Jada" I warned.

"Fine, we can share a bed" she said.

She started walking around due to Gianna getting fussy. I went to put her bags in my room which now it's our room. "Now listen... I have to go into work for a short time. I'm not expecting anyone and neither are you. So if by any chance someone comes knocking... pretend no one is here".

She saluted me.

I'm not sure if I stated what I do as a job. But I own four gas stations. Had to do my weekly check ins. It's a very odd job but I love it. My friend Bobby works at one of the stations... I actually trust him to run it than a stranger.

"Hey boas!" He smiled.

"I told you about calling me that" I joked.

We both walked into the back office "oh we need to fix the card dispenser on pump three". I nodded taking a seat at the desk. Flipping through papers... "You look stressed".

"Me? Nah. Just a lot of shifting is going on" I said.

"Uh oh... what happened?" He asked.

"Just that Jada is now staying with me with our daughter... she has these two obsessed idiots who are after her" I said.

"Damn... so you guys are like a family now? Or playing house?" He asked.

"I mean I've had Jada stay with me before. But now... the baby is there so it's different" I said.

"More mess? Or more noise? Things you aren't used to" he said.

I nodded "pretty much". Bobby shook his head "I feel you". Finishing up ordering more things along with getting someone to come out and fix the card dispenser. When I got home I almost forgot I had Jada staying here until I walked through the door and I heard the loud cry. Jada ran by me with the bottle.

Closing the door I looked at her running to gianna's room. Slowly following her I peaked in the room and saw Jada in the rocking chair feeding her.

She looked up "look who's home?". Walking inside the room "I must say I've never seen you run so fast".

She smiled "she was hungry. I had to hurry up".

Watching Gianna slowly fall asleep while drinking her bottle... Jada got up and placed her in the crib. We walked out the room together. I'm not sure what it was but my attraction to Jada was at a all time high today. What I really wanted to do I know she wouldn't comply with.

Once the door closed she turned around to my chest. Jada is a short girl. She looked up "Chris can you keep walking?".

I smiled "it's been a long time..." I played with a strand of her hair. She pushed me "oh please chris!". Making sure she stayed in the same spot "you don't know how much I want to kiss you". She smirked "really? So kiss me".

That response wasn't what I was expecting "really?!".

She nodded. I leaned down ready to feel her lips on mine. But of course my lips landed on the door itself. Jada slipped under my arm and laughed "sucker".

I can see she's going to play this game with me. But I'm all for it. 

That night I was up watching tv when Jada walked in yawning. She doesn't usually wear what she's wearing so I was taken back. Raising my brow "new sleepwear?".

She fake smiled "smart ass! No I feel comfy in my shirt and sweats".

"Right... I already told you, you look good with the extra weight" I said.

She fanned me "sure... I don't like it. I've never been this heavy in my life!". Watching her get into the bed and get comfortable "it's been a long day!".

"You'll be hot with the sweats on.." I said.

"I'm good!" She said.

About two in the morning the baby monitor went off. Jada whined but she sat up. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Hearing a scream I jumped. Jada was on the floor holding her foot "Jesus! My poor toe!".

Clearing my throat "I'll get her". Walking back to her room I picked Gianna up and brought her back to our room. Jada was holding a bottle and handed it to me "Huh?". She eyed me "feed her".

Sitting up right on the bed i positioned Gianna to drink her bottle. Jada got up and hopped to the bed "lord my toe hurts!".

"Yeah I forgot to tell you to be careful of the chair you might bump into it" I said. She turned to me "tell that to my toe!".

Once Gianna as done I walked her back to her room and placed her in the crib. Closing the door I walked back to our room. Jada was out cold. I'm guessing this is my new life. Getting in bed I instantly was out cold.