10.

CHRIS POV

Out of all the females I've slept with Jada would be the one that ended up pregnant

Out of all the females I've slept with Jada would be the one that ended up pregnant. Go figure. Two straight years with no scares and then boom this happened. I was surprised she didn't want to keep it. She's right we aren't in an actual relationship but that doesn't cancel out the two whole years we have together.

But I wouldn't want Jada to go through something of an abortion. I've heard horror stories about that stuff.  Whether she's ready or not we are about to be parents. She told to not mention anything about her pregnancy to anyone. I don't get the big secret. But I agreed.

She walked through my door "hey". Walking up to her I held her head straight to look at me. She is a stunning young woman. "You look beautiful" I said. She raised her brow "I don't feel it".

"Got you something" I said. She smiled "really? What?!". Going to the kitchen I grabbed the bag of chips and dangled it. She blushed "aww you didn't have to. But thank you!".

Having Jada go upstairs to rest from her work day. I saw Brooke had texted me. We were meeting up later on today. I know with Jada being pregnant I should probably step up and commit to her but I can't.

"Jada is here. I'll see you tonight" I texted

"When are you going to let her go?" She texted.

"We already spoke about this. Jada isn't your concern. So don't worry about it" I texted. Brooke didn't know about jada's pregnancy. I could imagine how upset she would be about it. "Do you have any Motrin's?". I turned to see Jada "don't think you can take Motrin while pregnant. But I have Tylenol in the bathroom".

She smiled "look at you being all knowledgeable".

"What can I say... I want to make sure I'm ready for what comes our way" I said. She walked back to the rooms. Deleting the text from Brooke just Incase Jada decides she wants to go threw my phone like the last time. Little does she know I know she went through my first that day.

Later on, I just finished cooking. That's one thing u love doing is cooking. Jada cane into the kitchen "smells good in here". Pulling her towards me I kissed her. Her lips always felt good against mine. "Since you are pregnant now. All healthy meals from now in. Less carbs, more protein". She sucked her teeth "you can't let me live!".

Putting her plate in front of her "eat up".

"You're lucky this is really good" she smiled.

"Love it when those dimples pop out" I said.

"From day one. But can I ask you something?" I stood up instead of sitting. "Why were you so up for keeping this baby? We aren't together like that. I wouldn't think you would want a baby right now or from me anyway".

"Well... I was listing the pros and cons of this situation. Figuring we are both adults who work. We can support a baby. We also have a good relationship . It might not be titled but we are good. And why would you think I wouldn't want a baby with you?".

She shrugged "I know Brooke was your girlfriend for a while. Thought it would be her if anyone".

"Brooke doesn't want kids. So she takes heavy precautions so that doesn't happen. And I'm happy it's with you. Technically I'm the most luckiest man in the world right now".

"Oh just making sure you didn't feel like you had to say the right things" she said.

"Jada you know me very well. I'm the last person that'll ever fake my emotions for anyone" I said.

"True, you're always upfront" she said.

"Now eat up! And drink the glass of water too. Don't want you getting dehydrated. Did you take your pills?".

She smiled "see I brought it with me. And I already forgot.

"That's what I'm here for" I joked. She got up and got her pill. She showed me and put it in her mouth and flushed it down with the glass of water. "Good girl".

"You do know I'm not staying over... I have to be somewhere later" she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Chasity is having a girls night at her home. So I have to make my appearance" she said. Mentally rolling my eyes cause I can't stand her friends. "Oh cool, you need a girls night. Did you tell them about being pregnant?".

"Hell no! I would never hear the end of it" she said.

"Eventually you'll have to tell them. Or when they do find out it'll be worse" I said.

"Nope, I'm keeping this pregnancy a secret until I feel it's okay to tell people" she said.

"What's the big secret? Are you ashamed that I'm the father or something?".

"No! Chris come on really?!. It's just that I don't want anyone's negative energy or anyone telling me you ain't shit. Cause you don't want to give me a title. I just don't want to hear it" she said.

Just staring at her "oh, well just remember people aren't stupid. They'll pick up on certain things about you. And if it helps if anyone ask who the father is. Just say I know who it is. He's alive and well".

She laughed "yeah okay that'll fly so well".

"You have to try it" I joked. Jada stayed with me u til about six. That's when she left for her girls night. I can only imagine what they're doing. Don't really trust her friends as much as she does.