"Y'all some snitches. ," said Sincere mugging her sisters' .

"They didn't tell me anything your my child I know you. Messiah is good for you he just made some stupid ass choices. ," spoke Erin.

"Aww mama don't get all sentimental and shit on us. ," Serenity ran behind her sister as she realized what she said.

"Y'all ain't font stop til I knock one of y'all damn heads clean off. ," nodded Erin.

"Okay I'm about to head out. ," stood Sincere stretching.

"Where you going? ," asked Silas.

"I gotta be at work in less than an hour. ," said Sincere.

"Good thing I'm off. See you latter mom and dad love you. ," replied Sienna. The girl walked over to their parents hugging them.

"Love y'all too be safe. ," both Erin and Silas said.

"We will. ," the girls left out the door.

Sincere Philips

"Hey best how you liking Punta Cana? ," answered Sincere

"I'm ready to come home. ," pouted Xahkeia staring into the camera.

"I though you were coming tomorrow? ," questioned Sincere sittiting her phone against the mirror while she went to get her work clothes out.

"Nope I got book for another shoot around ten. ," She rolled her eyes.

"They doing too much now as long as you be back before mommy's barbecue. ," stated Sincere.

"Oh I'll buy me an early flight I ain't missing that for shit. I gotta talk to you though. ," said Xahkeia.

"What's wrong? ," Sincere glanced into the camera waiting for her best friend to speak.

"I think I should apologize to June. I mean I knew he liked me but I was being so rude to him until he got tired of my shit now I feel guilty. ," spoke Xahkeia.

".... you like my brother? ," smirked Sincere with one of her brows raised.

" I don't know I'm confused. ," frowned Xahkeia blowing out a frustrated breath.

"Confused about what Zi? Either you like him or you don't. ," said Sincere.

"Not necessarily confused I'm scared. ," replied Xahkeia.

"What are you scared of? ," asked Sincere as she continued moved around her bedroom.

"What if he plays me? What if I get in too deep with him and he breaks my heart? What if h—

"You can't think about what if's. Look at me even though Messiah and I are working out our differences I'm scared as fuck. God knows I love that man, but I'm scared because I know what he's done in the past. I can't help but to think he'll eventually get tired of me and leave me again. But I push that shit to the back of my mind because everyday I see he's trying to make up for what he did. ," explained Sincere. Taking a seat on her bed she put on some socks before sliding her feet into her rainbow crocs.

"This is why I love you you're always here when I need you. I needed that. ," smiles Xahkeia.

"I wouldn't be a good bestie if I wasn't I love you too. ," said Sincere made sure her hair was in tact fixing her edges.

"I'll try to apologize when I get back home he blocked me on social media. ," sighed Xahkeia.

"Wowwwww that's June for you. ," snickered Sincere shaking her head as she finished getting dressed fixing her scrubs.

"Mhm I'll call you later drive safely and have fun at work. ," giggled Xahkeia.

"You know ain't nothing fun about my job but you be safe too. Kisses! ," Sincere made kissy noises through the phone.

"Kisses! ," Xahkeia returned the gesture before ending the call.
________________

"Hi I'm nurse Philips. How's everyone tonight? ," knocked Sincere entering the room.

"Good my name Easton and this my mommy she sick. ," the little boy smiled at Sincere showing his missing tooth.

"Don't mind him I'm Angela. ," greeted Sincere with a friendly smile.

"It's no problem he's so handsome. ," said Sincere.

"Tell her thank you East. ," said Angela.

"Thank you. ," blushed Easton.

"You're welcome cutie. Okay I read over your chart your gonna need I'll write you a prescription for Tamiflu to pick up at Walmart is that fine? ," asked Sincere as continued to look at the chart.

"Yes. ," nodded Angela.

"Anddd I'll be giving you a shot. ," Sincere placed the chart on the counter.

"A shot? It gone hurt my mommy? ," asked Easton.

"No it's gonna get her all better. ," Sincere walked over to the skin to wash her hands. She then started to put gloves on before prepping everything. Seconds later she she putting a bandage over the wound.

"It hurt mommy? ," asked Easton looking to see if she's hurt.

"No baby. ," smiled Angela as she shook her head.

"Alright that's it you can pick up your prescription at the front desk. ," she tossed the gloves in the trash before tucking the chart securely under her arm.

"Come on East have a goodnight. ," the woman grabbed her son as they exited the room.

"Same too you. ," waved Sincere placing the chart back on the door then she headed towards the front. Before she could get there the hospital intercom came on.

"Nurse Philips you're needed on the fifth floor. ," a voice spoke through the lower level of the hospital.

"This gone be a long ass night. ," sighed Sincere turning back heading towards the elevators.