I follow him to the basement and the man wakes up. Fear crosses his face, "He's my type. You're definitely not killing him."

I look at Leo, "How did you know he was even here?"

"I-I told them." I look at Nancy, "Why? How did you even tell them? You don't have a phone."

She looks at the floor and then at me, "While you were asleep, I told them while using your phone."

I look at the man and he looks at the floor, "You're going to live, but this man right here is going to have his way with you." I point at Leo and his eyes widen, "What the hell?!"

Bunny bends down in front of the man, "It's okay. Although you don't want to have sex with a man, it's better than dying, right?"

The man looks at Bunny with tears in his eyes, "You made him cry, Bunny."

She looks at me, "Me? I was helping him look on the bright side."

Cain drops his head, "Just stop, both of you."

I start laughing and Bunny looks back at the man, "What's your name?"

The man sniffles, "Barry."

Bunny points at Leo, "This is Theo. He likes men and you're his type. Sex with him should be good. He's sexy and he looks like he has a big dick."

Luke starts laughing and Leo looks at Cain, "What the hell is wrong with these people?!"

I laugh, "Bunny just because he's good looking doesn't mean his dick is big."

She looks at me with a pout, "But you're good looking and your dick is the best."

She crawls towards me and I bend down in front of her. I look down her robe, "I'm also the only dick you ever had."

She licks her lips, "Do Bunny wants a kiss?"

She nods her head and I kiss her on the lips. She moans in the kiss and Cain clears his throat, "Okay, don't start fucking. You just did that like twenty minutes ago."

I stand up and Bunny puts her hand on top of my dick. She kisses my dick through my shorts, "Zaidy, I want you."

I feel my dick get hard and I pull her up. I crash my lips to hers and she moans. "Me and Bunny are going to go fuck."

Cain POV

They walk out and I roll my eyes.

"Thank God." Leo says as he lets out a sigh of relief, "I told you that they were a lot to handle."

He glares at me, "You told me that they were a little different from the usual people I deal with."

I laugh, "They are, aren't they?"

He runs his fingers through his hair, "I'm done talking. I feel a headache coming after dealing with them two."

I look at Barry, "Why are you here? Did you try to kill one of them or something?"

His eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head, "N-No! They found me in the school and brought me here."

Luke clears his throat, "Me and Nancy don't want Zaiden to kill him and he didn't do anything wrong. So we thought it would be best if you were to take him."

I look at Leo and he shrugs his shoulders, "Don't look at me. I don't make decisions."

I look back at Barry, "You can come with us. This man here is going to take you in."

"What?! Why me?!" I look at Leo and laugh, "Because he's your type."

Luke bends down in front of Barry, "I still think I'm cute. You sure I'm not your type?" He asks as he stares at Barry's face.

Leo glares at me, "Just because he's my type doesn't mean anything!"

"I just met Theo today, but I think he's the type who likes to bully his sex partners." Luke says and I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! That is funny!" I hold my stomach and Leo pushes me.

"My name is Leo! Would you stop talking about my type?! And stop telling him weird shit!"

Luke stands up and raises his eyebrow, "I said Leo, didn't I?" Leo glares at him and I laugh even harder, "I-I can't breathe!"

"Let's get upstairs. You can take a shower and I'll bring you some fresh clothes." We look at Nancy and she is taking Barry out of the basement.

We go up to the kitchen and I look at Luke, "Why were y'all at a high school?"

I sit down, "We went to Zaiden's old high school. That's all I'm going to tell you."

I hum in response, "I'm not going to push forward then."

We go to the backyard and the bear cubs run up to us. I bend down and rub their heads.

Kovu walks up to us, "Does everybody in Black Dragon have a wild animal as their pet?" Leo asks as he looks the cubs and Kovu with a dumbfounded look.

Thirty minutes later Barry and Nancy come outside. Barry's eyes widen when he sees Kovu. He steps back, "H-He has a tiger?! That's a tiger!"

He runs inside and I laugh, "Nancy, do you want to tell us what's going on with Zaiden?"

She looks at me and then at the ground, "You don't have to. We just want to make sure nobody is getting hurt."

She looks at me with confusion in her eyes, "Hurt?"

I nod my head, "Zaiden has a breaking point. I feel like whatever y'all are doing is going to lead him to that point."

Luke lets out a soft laugh, "You don't have to worry about that."

I look at Nancy and she is staring at Luke, "Yeah, Luke's right."

I nod my head, "Okay."

We go back to the kitchen and see Lyric and Zaiden. "We're going to go ahead and leave. Barry, you're coming with us. You will be staying with Theo."

Fear runs through Barry's eyes and Leo groans, "All that shit y'all told him got him scared!"

Lyric laughs, "It's okay, Theo."

Leo glares at Lyric, "Why are you calling me Theo?" She raises her eyebrows, "Why? Because Cain calls you Theo."

Luke laughs, "It was nice meeting you, Theo."

"Don't be to rough with him, Theo." Zaiden says.

I start laughing, "This is making my day." I hold my stomach and Leo lets out a long sigh, "I'm going to the car. Barry let's go."

Barry lets out a small whimper and I laugh, "You're scaring Barry."

"It's all of y'all fault telling him shit! I don't care anymore! He can stay here!" He storms off towards the car and Barry looks at me.

I clear my throat, "Well, it looks like me and Barry are going to leave now. See y'all later."

We walk to the car and I start laughing when I see Leo glaring at the trees, "What are you laughing at?"

We get in the car, "You. I'm going to start having you work with them. It's funny."

He shakes his head, "No! Hell no! Fuck that! I'm not working with them!"