The Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

Stu pops his head through my doorway, dragging Bill around with him.

Billy, Stu and Bill left, Billy taking a quick glance back before completely vanishing out my door.

+.*Goodbye Jason*.+

I approached Jason, seeing that he was looking to the floor, randomly wiping his eyes with his gloved hands every few seconds.

"Jason... are you okay?" I ask, resting a hand on his trembling arm.

He lifts his gaze from his hands, looking into my eyes.

He reached a hand into his right pocket, pulling out a note.

He shakily held it out to me, looking like he could drop it due to how sad and disoriented he was.

I took it from him, reading it.

"I'll miss you. You make me so happy like flowers do." It wrote.

"I'll miss you too Jason." I say, giving him a shaky hug.

The feel of his arms wrapping around me made me tear up, knowing I would have him to always spend time with anymore, cuddling or picking flowers.

"You know, I'd love if we could go flower picking again and Steven Jr could see your lamb." I smiled, looking up to him.

His eyes widened, him immediately nodding his head yet in excitement of my suggestion.

I felt as Steven Jr brushed against my leg, wanting attention and petting.

I knelt down, picking him up as I raised him up to Jasons face "I think he wants a kiss." I joked.

Jason looked at the lamb curiously, soon booping it with the nose of his mask in realization.

I felt as if he smiled behind his mask when he played with Steven Jr, that making me smile.

He let out a deep sigh, turning his attention back to me.

He gave me a tight yet loving final hug, knowing he might not be able to do this for a while.

He took a deep breath before letting his arms go limp from around me.

Before he walked away he slightly lifted his mask, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

He then happily walked out of my room, already thinking of the next time he'd see me.

"G-Goodbye Jason!" I called out, slightly flustered at his kind act.

+.*Goodbye Michael*.+

I approached Michael, seeing that he leaned an arm stressfully against the wall, his eyes looking to the floor.

The closer I got I noticed the tears that dropped from his eyes, falling to the floor.

"Michael?" I asked softly, tilting my head slightly.

He jumped at the sound of my voice, fixing himself so that he stood casually.

"Oh- uhm- hey Y/n." He said, trying to be laidback, though he was clearly hurt at the sound of his voice breaking.