I've Missed You

Y/n POV

I ran up to Jason, tears dripping along my cheeks.

Jason happily outstretched his arms, looking as happy I was to get a hug.

I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him. I tried to be gentle due to his injuries but he squeezed me tightly, though not enough to hurt. He must be really excited to see me.

Hannibal walked to the opposite side of his bed, handing him a clipboard with some paper and a pen, giving him a smile. I'm guessing he knows Jason wanted to write to me.

Jason excitedly started to write on the paper, turning it around to show me when he finished.

"I missed you so much." It wrote.

I looked up at him from the paper to see his hazel eyes were puffy and red... he was crying.

I hugged him again, holding him tightly.

"Everything's okay, I'm here now." I softly assure him as he holds me shakily.

Michael stood near the doors, observing my reunion with Jason with a smile. He seemed happy that me and Jason were getting close again.

And then there's Creeper.

Creeper stood there with his arms crossed, looking annoyed at me and Jason simply hugging. Looks like he can get jealous.

Jason picked up the clipboard again, writing something down before turning it to show me.

"Where's Freddy?" It wrote.

"He's dead." I sigh, looking down.

I looked up to Jason to see his eyes widen then close in an internal sprout of happiness.

He began to write again.

"By who?" It wrote.

I turned around, giving a look to Creeper.

"Creeper did." I said, holding a hand out, gesturing to him.

Jason stood up, looking astonished as he took in Creepers appearance, having the mindset that he pretty much saved him and the rest of us.

He slowly got up from his bed, his boots THUMP-ing to the floor.

He walked up to Creeper, tilting his head to the side as he observed him like a curious puppy.

Creeper lifted an eyebrow, looking annoyed with Jason's interesting behavior.

Suddenly Jason wrapped his big arms around Creeper, practically strangling him. He did it as if to say a great big 'Thank you', full of all his love and appreciation.

Creeper let out an annoyed groan but accepted his hug, only by simply patting his arm in return.

I could tell Creeper wasn't the most affectionate towards other people, I would've expected him to be hostile to Jason but he really must be changing... for me maybe?

Jason let him go, giving a bright smile through his mask.

Creeper gave him a slight smile and a nod making Jason jump up in happiness, joyful that Creeper was somewhat nice to him.

I watched as Michael pulled on Jason's sleeve, making him turn his attention over to Michael.

He whispered something in his ear and handed him the bouquet of flowers.

Jason looked over the flowers happily, giving them a joyful hug.

Michael then walked out of the room and Jason followed but stopped at the door.