Late Night Notes

Y/n POV

"Y/n? Y/N?!"

I jumped up from bed, hearing Bill yelling from the hallway.

I look beside me to see he was cuddled against me, lightly snoring-

Is it even possible to be cuter than this? No.

"Y/n?!" Bill yelled again, his voice coming from deep down the hall.

I sat up, trying to carefully shuffle out of bed-

Billy groans, his arm that's around me pulling me closer to him.

My cheeks flushed as our bodies got closer. Damn, I'd love to cuddle him all day.

I carefully lifted his arm off me and got out of bed, covering him in the blanket.

I tip toed towards the door, seeing Stu not in his bed-

Wait where's Stu?!??!

I rush out of the room, spotting Stu down the hall, creeping up behind Bills back.

"Boo!" Stu exclaims with a laugh, making Bill jump.

"Geez what the- how did you get out?" Bill asked, catching his breath.

Stu paused, knowing I had left it unlocked.

"I picked it doodoo head. How else would I get out?" Stu said with a chuckle, knocking lightly on Bills head.

Bill pushes Stus arm away from his head, letting out a sigh.

"Have you seen Y/n?" Bill asks, worry in his eyes.

Stu peeks back, somehow knowing I had come out.

"Yeah she's down there" Stu says as he points over to me "She's been looking for you."

"Oh thanks." Bill nods, walking by Stu and over to me.

Stu gives me a wink, knowing he had saved my ass.

"Hey wait!" Stu exclaims, grabbing Bills shoulder.

"Wanna hang out?" Stu asks with a pout.

"Uhm I-" Bill pauses as Stus pout became sadder.

"Fine but you have to go back in your room after, okay?" Bill says with a smile.

Stu immediately bursts into excitement, an excited grin on his face.

Stu puts his arm around Bills neck, dragging him away down the hall.

I giggle at the both of them. They really have become closer, haven't they?

I then lock Billy's door, not wanting to get caught or anything.

I walk down the hall, giving a small yawn.

I look over to all the rooms, all the slashers sleeping-

Except Michael.

I walk over to his room and unlock his door, walking inside.

Michaels head turns curiously to me.

"Hey Michael." I say with a smile and a small wave.

He at first stares, but lifts his hand and gives me a short wave.

Once he waved that made me so happy, another interaction from him!

"Do you mind if I sit down?" I ask and he immediately shakes his head.

I take a seat beside him.

"I want to thank you for not giving in to Riley." I say with a small chuckle, looking down.

Michael then stands up, walking to his desk as he started to write something.

After he finished he handed it to me.

"She deserves it. She's a slut."

I nod with a smile, seeing Michael was mature enough to understand.

"You should put that in the past tense." I say as I stand up, standing beside him.

He looks at me and cocks his head to the side.

"She's dead." I add, looking up to him.

I heard Michael chuckle under his breath as he looked from me to his paper and started to write.

"Good."

I giggle at his note with a small nod.

"Do you mi-" I tried to ask but was interrupted as Michael put his finger on my lips-

"Come on! I can show you some of my moves." Stu says excitedly from down the hall.

Bill chuckles "No thanks, I don't need them."

Their voices by now sounded like they were right in front of Michaels room.

"So what're you gonna do if you get attacked? Stutter them to death." Stu mocks and I couldn't see but I could feel Bills eye-roll.

"N-No!" Bill says, flustered "I have ways of actually fighting." He continues, clearing his throat to sound confident.

From then on their words became muffled as they went deeper down the hall.

Michael removed his finger from my lips.

"You know, you're very observant." I say as I cross my arms, looking up at him with a smile.

He nods, starting to write on his paper again.

"I need to be. Also what did you want to ask?"

After I had read his note I jumped up in realization.

"Oh yeah! I wanted to ask if I could write a note for you?" I ask curiously, looking up into his eyes.

He then turns back to his paper, writing on it again.

"Of course."

I jump a little in excitement, sliding into his chair.

Michael stood right in back of the chair, his arms on both sides of me leaned on the table.

I looked up at Michael as he looked down at me, a quick blush spreading on my cheeks.

I quickly looked back down, hiding my blush.

Michael held the pencil over to my hand, indicating for me to take it.

I take it, seeing the comparison of our hands. His were god damn huge.

I held the pencil, starting to write on the page.

"Do you like writing on paper all the time?"

Michael picks up the paper, reading it fast. He then puts it back down.

I hand him the pencil as he begins to write on it.

"Not much, but I'm used to it."

I nod, understanding him as he hands me back the pencil and I begin to write again.

"Do you think you'll ever talk?"

I look up to him after writing it, him picking up the paper and reading it.

He then puts it down as I gave him the pencil back, him pausing to write a response.

"Maybe."

Maybe? I mean at least it's not a no.

Throughout the night me and Michael continued to write to each other, our conversations never stopping for what felt like hours.

I yawned as I put the pencil down, staring at the paper as my mind ran in circles.

Michael looked down to my face, tilting his head.

I raise up one finger "I just need to rest my eyes, one minute." I say in a daze, being incredibly tired.

I close my heavy eye lids, almost instantly falling asleep.

I feel a soft blanket being put over my shoulders, making me fall deeper into sleep.

"Goodnight Y/n." I hear a deep groggy voice say from behind me just before I go completely unconscious.