Chucky

Y/n POV

Me and Bill walked down the hall, Freddy rolling his eyes at Chucky.

"Can you tell me about Chucky?" I ask Bill with a smile, feeling good to be back to normal.

"Of course- well Chucky's original name is Charles Lee Ray. He had moved himself into a Good Guy doll and tried moving himself into the kid that owned him. Though he couldn't manage to, he's killed a bit over 90 people, though some kills aren't confirmed." Bill explained to me.

I nodded in response to him, taking in all the information he had told me.

We both continued until we reached his cell.

Bill seemed a bit uneasy as he reached to unlock the door, knowing that there's no way I wouldn't go inside.

He unlocked it and opened the door, I walked in as Bill entered behind me.

"Look at what we got here! A hottie, ain't she Bill?" Chucky said with a grin as he looked at me.

My cheeks immediately flushed as I heard Bill clear his throat, his cheeks were a bit flushed due to Chucky's question-

"Well isn't she?! Cause if you think she's not then you don't deserve to see her at all." Chucky said as he pulled out a paper clip from his overalls pocket, an evil expression on his face.

If he can take out someone's eye with a simple paper clip, that's scary.

"Yeah she is." Bill said softly with a sigh and a smile just before walking up to Chucky and taking the paper clip from his hands.

"Hey! Give that back you dumb fuck!" Chucky fumed angrily at Bill, it was kinda adorable-

"Chucky, I'd like for you to meet your new nurse." Bill says as he looks over to me with a satisfied smile.

Chucky stops his anger and gets a good look at me again-

"She's fucking hot, how'd you get her here. You probably had to drug her and drag her here, didn't you?" Chucky asked like it was normal, for him of course.

"No," Bill said with a chuckle "She applied here and was accepted, I'm surprised she actually wants to work here."

"Well I'm happy to, I actually really like this job." I say as I look down, a timid yet happy smile on my lips-

"I almost forgot to introduce myself, my names Y/n." I say with a smile as I walk up to Chucky, holding out my hand to him.

"Nice to meet ya toots, you already know my names Chucky." He says with a grin as he lightly shakes my hand.

"I've got a question, Chucky." I say curiously.

"Well, throw it at me. I'll give you any answers I got." He responds.

"What's it like being a doll?" I ask with pure curiosity in my e/c eyes.

"Lemme tell ya, it fucking sucks- but it does have its advantages." Chucky explains as he thinks to himself.

"What advantages are there?" I ask.

"Being underestimated, or people not believing I would kill someone. That way, I'm off the hook and I can kill them when I get the chance." Chucky says with a twisted grin, probably remembering the people he's killed.

"What're the disadvantages?" I ask.

"My fucking height, did you see how easily Bill took my damn paper clip?" Chucky asked me, looking annoyed with Bill as he chuckled.

"You better quit your laughing, if I was in my old body, you'd be dead already and I'd have my paper clip back." Chucky continues with a grin, confidence in his words; he must've been thinking about really killing Bill over a simple paper clip.

"And of course I'd get your girl too." Chucky smirked, giving me a wink.

My cheeks immediately flushed at what Chucky had said-

"I'll give you your paper clip back on one condition." Bill says as he approaches Chucky.

"You can't poke anyone's eyes out, got it?" Bill asks.

Chucky sighs.

"Cmon man! But that's what those are for!" Chucky exclaims in annoyance-

"Actually, they're to organize papers." I say with a giggle.

Chucky must've used that to kill so much, rather than using it for papers, that he forgot it's true use.

"Like this, follow me." I say, making Chucky follow me to his desk.

Chucky's desk was mainly covered in untouched papers, except for a few that looked like drawings of dead bodies.

Bill handed me the paper clip and I started gathering the papers that he had drawn on.

"What're you doing?" Chucky asked me in complete confusion.

I gathered all the papers and slipped the paper clip on the top.

"See, now its more organized." I say as I hand Chucky the stack of papers.

Chucky looks at it in confusion, hesitating to take the paper clip off of the papers and keep it for himself, but he resists the urge.

"I guess some organization could be nice." Chucky mumbles as he looks up to his desk, the unused papers still scattered along it.

"Well maybe I can bring you multiple paper clips one day." I suggest, making Chucky's eyes light up.

"You would do that for me?! Fuck yeah!" Chucky exclaimed in happiness, making me giggle to myself.

"Of course." I nod with a sweet smile.

"Thanks toots." He winks at me, a true smile on his face.

My cheeks flush at him winking at me once again-

"I think it's time to go to the next cell, it was really nice meeting you Chu-"

"Or we can stay here a little longer?" Bill interrupted, looking at me with a worried smile.

"Yeah! Stay a while, I've got room to spare." Chucky exclaims.

"As much as I'd love to, it's getting late, and I want to see the last cell before the end of the night." I explain and Chucky nods in response, showing he understood.

Chucky wraps his small, plastic arms around my leg, giving me a hug.

I kneel down a bit, my hand caressing his back.

I walk away, towards the door. Bill hesitantly follows behind me.

"Bye toots." He says as he looks down, trying to hide the light blush on his cheeks.

"Bye Chucky!" I say happily as I give him a wave.

Me and Bill walk out and Bill slowly locks the door behind us, he was looking incredibly nervous.

"Bill, are you okay?" I ask, worried, as I look up to his worried blue eyes.

"No- it's just-" Bill comes to a loss of words.

"The last cell." Bill says nervously.

"Who is it?" I ask, wondering what could be making him so nervous.

"P-Pennywise." Bill says with a nervous expression and gritted teeth as he looks down, this being the first time I heard him stutter.