Cheering Up

Y/n POV

I ran into a clearing, it being an entrance to the church made by a fence that surrounded us.

Pennywise and Creeper stood side by side.

"What was that screaming I heard?" I inquired, crossing my arms at Pennywise's oddly innocent expression.

"You see, I was just having a bit of fun, my doll." Pennywise says with a grin.

"What about Billy? Didn't he come out to mess with you Creeper?" I asked Creeper, that making me realize that he had been avoiding eye contact with me this whole time.

"Y/n asked you something bud." Michael spoke up, glaring at Creeper.

Creeper scoffed, peering his eyes up to look at me while he faced down "He did." He growled.

"Then where is he?" I ask in worry-

"He's fine, don't worry about him my dear." Pennywise says hastily though with a calming smile.

I looked at Creeper full of worry, knowing Penny wouldn't tell me where he is.

Creeper seemed to be resisting to talk to me, maybe wanting to protect someone?

"Behind me." Creeper growled.

Pennywise's eyes flashed amber for a second as his calm smile became anger, before he quickly calmed himself down.

I ran behind Creeper, seeing Billy laid on the ground. He was unconscious, his chest a complete bloody mess.

I knelt by Billy's side as tears struck my eyes, looking up at Pennywise and Creeper. They looked angry with each other, as if they were arguing in their minds.

"Who did this?! Why!?" I cried, laying my hand under Billy's head as I tried to lift him up.

"I did. He was trying to kill Creeper." Pennywise said sternly, crossing his arms.

I shook my head in disbelief, thinking why Billy could be so fucking stupid!

I lifted the tattered costume off of his chest, revealing the words 'Possessive' and 'Jealous' carved messily into him.

"Why would you write this Penny?" I cried, looking up at him.

"He tried to kill Creeper simply because he got close to you. This boy needs to learn some maturity." Pennywise says, crossing his arms as he looked down at Billy, filled with anger.

"You know, you don't seem too mature yourself. You could've just stopped him instead of almost killing him." Michael said, catching Pennywise off guard with his sudden interruption.

"He deserves what he got, maybe even more. He shouldn't have tried what he did." Pennywise huffs, looking away from Michael.

"Oh fuck- Billy why...?" I whimpered as I looked over him, who was still bleeding out.

I wondered why he would go to such an extent and nearly get himself killed, does he really want me that bad?

I looked up "Michael could you go get Hannibal please?" I ask, causing Michael to give me a nod.

Before he could walk away, he bumped into someone-

"Found ya~" Freddy cooed, a grin on his face as he looked down at me "And look who I brought."

Hannibal walked over, coming from behind Freddy.

"Ah, so this is why you brought me." Hannibal sighed, seeming annoyed to treat yet another injured slasher.