Clipped Together

Y/n POV

I lifted my head, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

I looked around to see Michael sleeping in his bed and a note in front of me on the desk.

"Hope you slept well. Come back to me again whenever you want, I'd like to write more notes to you."

My cheeks lightly flushed at his note as I folded it, placing it in my shirt pocket.

I stood up, taking the blanket off myself and putting it over Michael as I quickly tip-toed out of the room and locked the door.

I strolled down the hall, wondering what I could do now. I was in no way tired anymore since I had just slept, so tiredness won't stop me aga-

I looked around in confusion as the lights began to flicker.

The hallway became completely dark- then they turned back on- dark- then light- dark-

Oh fuck.

Please turn back on.

Please?

Well damn it.

I cautiously backed up until I hit a flat surface, my hands now trailing along the smooth white walls.

Click-

I heard as a loud click echoed through the hallway, and the creak of many doors opening.

All of a sudden I heard a mix of groans, maniacal laughter, and heavy footsteps come from the opened doors.

I quickly sprinted down the hallway, extending my arms at my sides. I knew the direction of my room so I had to get to it without falling.

I took a deep breath as I reached for what I think is my door handle, twisting it and flinging the door open.

I felt relief as I saw the outline of my bed, messy just as I left it.

I ran over to my bag and grabbed out my phone, turning on the flashlight on it.

"AH-"

I screamed, dropping my phone as I fell the ground, seeing as a big black silhouette of a man stood in my doorway.

I watched as the tall man hunched over, picking up my phone as the flashlight shined on his boots.

He hands it to me.

"Thank you." I say shyly as I take it, shining it over him quickly.

Oh. Jason.

He nods to me, his hand reaching out to mine.

I fold my fingers in his as he helps me up and guides us out of the room, me holding the flashlight ahead of us with my other hand.

"The power went out I'm guessing." I say as I look up to him, him nodding in response.

"So all the slashers are out?" I ask with a nervous gulp.

He nods.

As much as I love all of them, I don't think it would be good for them to all be together, freely roaming around. Especially in a dark and scary environment such as this.

"Hey hockey puck!" Freddy said from ahead of us with a smirk.

Jason stopped in his tracks, groaning in annoyance as he looked at Freddy who was down the hall.

"Why don't we find our old little toys and have some fun?" Freddy said with a deep chuckle as he dashed down the hall.

Jason let go of my hand, stomping angrily behind Freddy and following him down the hall.