Control

Y/n POV

Pennywise teared at Michaels chest, whipping his blood across the room with each slash.

"NO!" I cried, jumping up from the floor and sprinting towards them-

I felt as a hand tightly grabbed my wrist, pulling me backwards as their other arm wrapped around me.

Freddy held me right up against him, holding my wrists behind my back with one hand, his other holding the side of my face, forcing me to look at Pennywise as he stabbed Michael.

"Ah, that piece of shit clown is good for something." Freddy sighs, a devilish grin lining his face.

"Now while you finish off Michael, Y/n is coming with me." He says, his hand trailing down my face and going lightly along the skin of my neck.

I looked into Pennywise's eye, it swirled red and yellow- his eyes have never been like that before.

His eye suddenly snapped to a light blue hue-

He lifted his bloody claw away from Michael as it shook in the air, looking like he was struggling against something.

He lifted his head, looking straight at Freddy "Fu- uck y-yo-" he growled but was interrupted when his eye became filled with fiery swirls again, his expression turning looking soulless and blank.

Freddy darkly laughed under his breath, his green eyes shaded by his fedora.

"What are you doing to him?" I spat at Freddy, attempting to jerk my hands out of his.

He put his head on my shoulder, his grin becoming more clear "Nothing you need to concern yourself with princess." He purrs.

"Now say goodbye to Mikey." Freddy says as he turns to face Michael and Pennywise.

I watched in tears as Pennywise dug his claws into Michaels shoulder, tearing through his chest.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I yelled, shaking my head in disbelief that this could be happening.

"You better believe baby" He purred in my ear "You're mine, all mine~"

"Shut the fuck up Krueger!" Michael shouted groggily, struggling as he held back Pennywise's claw from stabbing him again.

"Oh- I've never heard you speak Mikey!" Freddy exclaims with a laugh.

"Leave Y/n alone you fucking bastard!" Michael grits, his deep voice clearing up while Pennywise's power began to overtake his own.

Michael really spoke to save me...

"As I said, she's mine." Freddy hissed with a low growl under his breath.

He removed his hand from my neck, holding it out towards Pennywise.

Pennywise sat up, rather than being crouched over on top of Michael, looking like his back cracked.

He roared insanely loud like he did before, his fiery eyes swirling rapidly.

He raised his claw, outstretching his fingers as he swiped it down, straight into Michaels chest.

Michael screamed in pain as Pennywise's claw dug deep inside of him, his whole black claw becoming drenched in Michaels blood.

"Now, feed." Freddy says, an insanely crazed happiness on his face.

Pennywise lifted his claw to his mouth, visibly trying to resist, but tasting the blood.

His eyes immediately widened, being filled with a blood lust as the white part of his eyes became stained a deep red.

I watched in terror as black claws broke through his unused gloved hand, both his hands now being razor-sharp claws.

He instinctively slashed them into Michael, his face, chest, arms, everywhere...

I grew weak as I watched Michaels blood splattered all over the walls, the huge puddle of it seeping into the floor under him.

"Make him stop... please..." I cried in a whisper, seeing Michael close to death utterly breaking my heart.

Freddy looks to me, an amused expression still on his face.

"Come on princess, can't I just kill one of my competition?" He asks with a sad pout.

"No, please!" I yelled, kicking at him.

"If not Michael then what about Billy boy?" He asks with a grin, knowing damn well he's important to me just as Michael is.

"NO! FUCK YOU, NEVER!" I yell at him as tears continued to run down my face, now in anger as I kicked him as hard as I could.

Freddy groaned in annoyance each time I kicked him.

"Say goodbye to Michael." He hisses at me angrily, turning away from them as he walked down the hall.

"NO!"

"STOP!"

"PLEASE, FREDDY!"