The Final Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"I-" He sighs, his eyes peering up to me "I really will miss you, Y/n." He says sadly.

"I'll miss you too Hannibal." I say with a smile, gently caressing his arm for comfort.

"You know, you've always been an amazing doctor, I'd love if you worked alongside me one day." I said with an uplifting grin, nudging his shoulder.

He lets out a low chuckle, it soon passing as he looked up at me "I'd love that." He softly smiles at me.

"Now, goodbye my dear, I hope to see you soon~" He said sweetly, placing a friendly kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye Hannibal." I say with a small wave, watching as he elegantly strolled out of the room.

+.*Goodbye Billy*.+

I approached Billy, seeing that his back was oddly turned to me.

"Billy?" I whispered softly, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He hardly flinched at the contact, swiping my hand off of his arm.

"Don't look at me-" He mumbles stubbornly in a growl-like tone, quickly wiping the tears that fell from his eyes with his shaking hands.

I lower my hand, looking down as I thought of what I could say to him.

"Listen Billy, I know it's hard to show emotions... to show sadness. But I'm here for you, okay?" I ask softly, cautiously placing my arms around him.

His back still to me, he looks up from his trembling hands, his puffy red, glassy eyes looking into mine.

He huffs, still too stubborn to admit how sad he truly was-

I felt as his arms draped around me, giving me a gentle hug "I love you- I still love you-" He mumbled in a soft cry.

"I still care about you Billy, I always will. And you know after we do end up saying goodbye, I'd still like to see you." I say softly, looking up to him in hopes that he wasn't mad.

He sighs "I want to see you too- fuck- I always want to see you-" He mumbles with frustration seething in his voice, brushing his shaky fingers through my hair.

"We will see each other, you always make me happy to be with." I shakily smile, knowing that I'd have to leave him soon.

"Really?" He softly smiles, tears of joy starting to flow down his cheeks.

"Yeah!" I exclaim happily, seeing as his mood had brightened "You can even pop in once in a while if you'd like, if you know where I am." I giggle, thinking of him surprising me with a visit.

He lets out a satisfied sigh, thinking of the same thing I am.

"Believe me, I'll always know." He winks, taking a step away from me and towards the door.

"Goodbye Y/n, I'll see you around." He grins with a wave, his bottom lip quivering while he spoke.

"Come on Stu!" He calls out shakily.