A Day With Freddy

Start from the beginning

And with that Freddys angry eyes swirled red and yellow, Michael vanishing out of thin air.

"Now that he's out of the way-" Freddy says with a sigh of relief, turning to me "We can get back to business." He grins.

"Don't you have anything planned for today?" I ask, trying to drive away my insane blush with a question.

"Uh-" He pauses, looking up, dumbfounded.

"No, I figured I'd just wing it." He grins confidently, shrugging it off.

Suddenly I hear a faint call from the distance, not being able to make out what they said, but being clear that it was a girl-

"Ooooo I have something fun we can do!" Freddy exclaims in excitement, grabbing my hand.

He dashed us through the field, it quickly fading to become his boiler room.

"What're we doing?" I ask, resulting in him shushing me.

He peered around a corner, him guiding me to as well, the both of us spotting a girl roaming around in pajamas.

"Watch this~" He chuckles darkly, vanishing before my eyes.

He suddenly appears right in front of the girl, causing her to fall backwards onto the cement floor.

"I'm your boyfriend now Jessica." He laughs, her looking at him terrified-

"Hah kidding! I'm actually Y/n's boyfriend, come out and say hi!" He exclaims with a laugh, looking over to the spot that I hid in.

I awkwardly stepped out, looking over the both of them, the girl in complete confusion.

"Now- we're going to play a game of hide and seek. Me and Y/n seek, you hide." Freddy darkly smirked, the girl rising to her feet.

"Don't let our knives get you, bitch!" He laughs, extending his sharp knives in the air, that triggering the girl to run.

Wait- our?

"Look at your hand babe~" He purrs at me with an amused expression.

I look to my hand to see a knived glove, it looking just like his.

"Ready to find a bitch?" He grins, walking over to me.

"Uh-"

"Great!" He exclaims "If you go down that hallway of pipes she's hiding in a corner if you take the first left." He directs, pointing in the direction I have to go.

"You're such a fucking cheater." I scowl, slightly feeling bad for the girl.

"Hey, you're lucky you're not the hider, if that was the case we'd have such a fun game~" He coos with a smirk, suddenly grabbing at my waist.

"Now go find her!" He exclaims, slapping my ass, pushing me towards the hallway.

I slowly strolled down, my cheeks as red as cherries, looking towards the first left turn.

I walked down, spotting her in a surprisingly good hiding spot, tucked away in a corner of pipes.

"Don't hurt me! I don't fucking deserve this!" She yells, sprouting out of her hiding spot as soon as she noticed that I saw her.