I raise an eyebrow as I place my hand in his, wondering how else he could've gotten here.

I wait, watching as he closed his eyes-

In the blink of an eye we were suddenly in a forest, a swirl of leaves falling to the ground around us.

"Woah- teleportation?" I ask, astonished, as I looked up at him.

He takes out another already-written note, handing it to me "It useful catching dumb people."

I laugh at the fact that he considers them all dumb, it being true of course, but hearing it come from him was utterly adorable.

"So what're doing?" I ask happily as he starts to walk along the dirt, the leaves on its sides creating a path for us.

He simply points down the path, gesturing for me to hurry ahead.

My hand strays from his as I begin to run ahead "Come on!" I call out happily, turning to see that he had completely stopped.

I realized that he had closed his eyes, disappearing right in front of me, a swirl of leaves in his place that fell to the ground.

I hurried to where he had gestured before, watching as a field of small pink and purple flowers came into sight.

I admired them more a second just before noticing that Jason stood across the field, kneeling down as he looked at something

I ran across, huffing slightly due to how much I had to run to get to him.

"Jason- why so- far away?" I huffed tiredly, slowly approaching him.

He oddly didn't look back at me... unless he didn't hear me, but I definitely know his eyes were stuck on whatever he had been looking at.

I sat down beside him, laying my head on his bulky arm.

Just then I took in what he had been looking at.

He was playing with two small lambs, them frolicking in the flowers in front of him

I heard as he laughed, picking one of them up and booping its small nose on the nose of his mask.

He then looked at me excitedly, sitting the small white lamb on my lap, it looking up at me innocently with its beady black eyes.

I stroked it gently as I watched Jason hesitantly inch his hand over to the other one, that one oddly cowering away from him in fear.

"Here, let me help you." I say softly, cupping my hand under his.

I slowly moved our hands over to the small lamb, hovering them in front of it "Here, come on now~" I hum.

The lamb looks from me to Jason in caution, it's eyes laying on our hands.

I watched as it rubbed its soft fur along our fingers, revealing that it had wanted attention.

Jason looked at it in utter amazement, too nervous to move his hand at all.

"I think it likes you." I giggle, looking up at him.

I gently move my hand away just to see Jason shake his head in a panic, wanting my hand to stay.

"You won't hurt it, don't worry." I say softly, continuing to move my hand away.

I watched as his curious hazel eyes set on that lamb, gently running his gloved hand through its fur.

I noticed that it started to get dark so I stood up, swaddling my sleepy lamb in my arms.

"Jason?" I whisper, seeing that he was extremely cautious at standing up with his sleeping lamb in his arms.

He looks up at me, realizing that he had to get up.

He slowly stands on his feet, letting out a sigh of relief to see that he hadn't woken up his sleepy little friend.

"Is this the end of our day?" I ask in whisper, now looking up at him.

He shakes his head, carefully holding the lamb with one arm as he held a hand out to me.

I happily took it, watching as he closed his eyes once again.

In the blink of an eye we appeared in a cabin, it being extremely dark.

Jason lifted a finger, laying his lamb down on a couch just before hurrying to the fireplace, grabbing a set of matches and tossing a lit one into the fire, that lighting up the room.

I laid my sleeping lamb beside the other one, both me and Jason sitting on the carpet, the couch being a backrest for us.

I curled my legs up on his legs, laying my head on his shoulder, the crackling of the fire filling my ears.

"I-" I heard a deep scratchy voice say.

I look up to see Jason already looking down at me, completely flustered.

"I lo-" He tried again, his nervousness and fear stopping him as he started to shake and tremble.

He looked completely down, realizing how hard it was to speak, his horrid anxieties taking him over.

"It's okay Jason, you don't need to tell me. I know it's hard." I say softly, trying to comfort him as I caressed his chest gently.

He looked down sadly, letting out a sigh.

I quickly prop myself up, setting a small kiss on the cheek of his mask "I love you too." I say sweetly, laying back down and resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

"I lo-love y-you Y-Y/n s-so mu-much." He says in a deep scratchy voice, sounding like he struggled with each word, that making my eyes shoot open.

I look up at him, a big smile on my lips "Y-You really do?" I ask out of pure happiness, tears stinging my eyes.

He looks at me in surprise "Y-..Yes." He struggles to say, but sounding rather happier than before.

I jump up, wrapping my arms around him. I felt hot tears run down my face.

"D-Don't cr-...cry please!" His deep voice exclaims in worry, releasing me from the hug to look into my eyes.

"I really do love you Jason." I sniffle, snuggling closely to him as he laid his arms gently around me, warmly overtaking my small figure.

I felt as he gently tucked a small pink flower behind my ear, it's stem lacing into my hair.