38.Meeting

Alright, we already got up to five thousand views. Seriously guys, at this rate I'll be announcing six thousand either the next chapter or the one after that. Its awesome.

Deku sat at the hideouts meeting area, carefully thinking over a plan for the upcoming raid on the Re-Destro group and the League. Two more weeks had already passed since the heroes and authorities had agreed to work with him and his group. So far they had begun to gather most of the heroes, and they had also brought students from hero schools, all of them from UA. Using his knowledge and abilities of quirk analysis Deku was in charge of a large amount of the planning, along with Nezu, whose quirl boosted his intelligence and because of the fact that Deku couldn't be completely trusted to plan it all.

Thanks to Cat's technical ability, she was able to hack into various databases in order to get information on many members as well their quirks. Though they were unable to discover the quirks of all the members. He also had information on the quirks of the League, including two recent developments, other than the giant man, that complicated things.

One of them was Twice. During the fight Toga had gotten injured by people who had been made to look like him, which caused him to freeze up from the sight of it. But when they had begun to injure him, snapping both of his arms, a long held fear of his had been destroyed. Ever since he had made clones of himself and ruled over them, and then one day they had began to argue about who was the real one and killed each other, and since that day when he was the last person left he had been scared that he may just be another clone. But when he was injured and didn't disappear, he realized that he was in fact the real him, and finding new strength he made clones of himself. Something that had never been done since that day long ago. He unleashed an army of himself, the hundreds of clones that he made turning the tide of battle quickly in the League's favor.

Deku feared what this now meant, the League now having an almost endless supply of troops, more than ever before. But Twice wasn't what he feared the most. The thing that Deku found to be the most unsettling was the other new development was the other development that had occurred during the battle. And that was Shigaraki awakening a hidden power within himself.

During the battle, out of nowhere he suddenly became much more powerful. Before, in order to make use of his quirk he had to touch all five fingers of one of his hands and then whatever he touched would then disintegrate. But things were different, both the activation terms and the effect. Now he just needed to touch, whether it was still limited to his hands and if so then if it still needed to be a finger Deku was uncertain of. But now it also not only destroyed what he touched, from what Cat saw he could also destroy more than that as he took down an entire group with one move as he ran past.

"How the hell did this happen," Deku thought. "There is no way he was holding back before and as far as I am aware quirks don't change, only ones understanding as they get better and as they learn its capabilities. Maybe it's something similar to what happened with me, that would explain it. As far as I am aware, Shigaraki definitely doesn't have a good past. Especially since those hands he wears are supposed to be the remains of his family. Could his subconscious have restrained his power? Doesn't matter really, all that matters is finding a way to bring these people down."

He got up and grabbed himself a drink before sitting back down. He glanced around the base, staring at how things were slowly starting to change. AFO had left himself a generous amount of money and using it he began to arm himself and his operatives with gear, making sure they were ready for the battle that lay ahead. Deku sighed as he turned his mind back towards coming up with a plan, and things continued like this for another two weeks.

During that time the students at UA were able to once again participate in hero internships like the ones they did after the sports festival and not the kind that Deku had been a part of. Once they were over and they had some last minute training before getting rest over the course of a few days, UA gathered all of the hero students together.